Hair

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
29-01-2013, 04:51 PM
Hair
I'm going to shave the fucking shit out of my head. I'll be in a better mood when I come back. I FUCKING HATE not being bald.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
29-01-2013, 05:03 PM
RE: Hair
[Image: coolstoryheather_fullpic.png]

[Image: IcJnQOT.gif]
[+] 2 users Like Vosur's post
29-01-2013, 05:56 PM
(29-01-2013 05:03 PM)Vosur Wrote:  cool story bro
whenever I have a lot of hair on my head it feels so... heavy... and my head feels so imprisoned. When I'm bald my head always gets cool air, and feels so free. The thing that usually stops me from shaving my head regularly is the amount of time it takes. Which right now was just 1 hour.
29-01-2013, 05:58 PM
Exact opposite of me. I tend to walk everywhere. I need shaggy hair or I risk freezing my face off.

NEW AND IMPROVED!
Twice the anger, Half the space!
29-01-2013, 06:02 PM
(29-01-2013 05:58 PM)Hamata k Wrote:  Exact opposite of me. I tend to walk everywhere. I need shaggy hair or I risk freezing my face off.
I like walking around my neighborhood as well. Just to get some fresh air. Used to be I would walk to ponder about the deep mysteries of the universe. I quickly ran out of mysteries. I don't really like walking in the winter though, it's not the cold that bothers me. It's the fucking snow and ice. Impedes the movement of a good walk. If I lived in a forest I'd go walking every day. I do not live in a forest though.

And the nearest forest to take a good walk in is a 15$ gas trip there and back. 25$ if you actually plan on getting somewhere desolate and devoid of humans. so lets just put it at 20$ which isn't even taking the fact that it's like a 2 hour drive there and back. 20$ isn't exactly an ideal price for regular exercise.
[+] 1 user Likes Nappa's post
29-01-2013, 06:21 PM
This should have been set up as a poll.

See here they are, the bruises, some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF