Hallo!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
02-06-2011, 09:50 AM
Hallo!
Hi, I'm Olie and I am a massive Portal / Valve fan and a massive Doctor Who fan!
I am also a fervent atheist and have started a series on YouTube!
http://www.youtube.com/user/oliethefolie

"I refuse to prove that I exist," says God, "for proof denies faith, and without faith I am nothing". "But," says man, "the Babel fish is a dead giveaway, isn't it? It proves you exist and so therefore you don't. QED." "Oh dear," says God, "I hadn't thought of that," and promptly vanishes in a puff of logic.
-DA
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
04-06-2011, 12:42 AM

RE: Hallo!
Ranting about your T-shirt... Ranting about buttons...

Hi! Welcome.
Quote this message in a reply
04-06-2011, 06:10 AM
(04-06-2011 12:42 AM)SubmissionToScience Wrote:  Ranting about your T-shirt... Ranting about buttons...

Hi! Welcome.

Those are old. I've started the atheism stuff with The Threat of Hell.

"I refuse to prove that I exist," says God, "for proof denies faith, and without faith I am nothing". "But," says man, "the Babel fish is a dead giveaway, isn't it? It proves you exist and so therefore you don't. QED." "Oh dear," says God, "I hadn't thought of that," and promptly vanishes in a puff of logic.
-DA
04-06-2011, 07:49 AM

(04-06-2011 06:10 AM)oliethefolie Wrote:  
(04-06-2011 12:42 AM)SubmissionToScience Wrote:  Ranting about your T-shirt... Ranting about buttons...

Hi! Welcome.

Yeah, I saw that... I just wanted to comment on the ranting coz it was pretty funny. You have good points in that The Threat of Hell video, but its just that points/arguments are becoming pretty common, so I just do not know what to comment on that vid... But its all cool. I do share the same opinion.

I'm a former Muslim in a Muslim country which still imposes Shariah law... The threat is greater here for me. I want to fucking be in a country with freedom of speech and religion! Oh... here goes MY ranting... According to the laws here, if a non-Muslim wants to marry a Muslim, she/he has to convert to Islam. And since my national identification states that I am a Muslim, and I doubt I can change that, if I were to marry a non-Muslim, she has to convert... Even though I am actually Atheist. FUCK YEAH TO MY COUNTRY!!!! FUCK FUCK FUCK!!!

Enough about me... Nice drawing of Muhammad!
Quote this message in a reply
04-06-2011, 08:01 AM
(04-06-2011 07:49 AM)SubmissionToScience Wrote:  
(04-06-2011 06:10 AM)oliethefolie Wrote:  

Hi! Welcome.

Yeah, I saw that... I just wanted to comment on the ranting coz it was pretty funny. You have good points in that The Threat of Hell video, but its just that points/arguments are becoming pretty common, so I just do not know what to comment on that vid... But its all cool. I do share the same opinion.

I'm a former Muslim in a Muslim country which still imposes Shariah law... The threat is greater here for me. I want to fucking be in a country with freedom of speech and religion! Oh... here goes MY ranting... According to the laws here, if a non-Muslim wants to marry a Muslim, she/he has to convert to Islam. And since my national identification states that I am a Muslim, and I doubt I can change that, if I were to marry a non-Muslim, she has to convert... Even though I am actually Atheist. FUCK YEAH TO MY COUNTRY!!!! FUCK FUCK FUCK!!!

Enough about me... Nice drawing of Muhammad!

Thanks, I thought they were pretty random.
Damn, that really sucks (I can't think of a better word). Is it just me or does every sane person despise Shariah Law and all it stands for?

-DA