Hallo from Greece

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
02-12-2011, 04:16 PM (This post was last modified: 02-12-2011 04:18 PM by kingschosen.)
RE: Hallo from Greece
(02-12-2011 04:13 PM)germanyt Wrote:  
(02-12-2011 04:06 PM)kingschosen Wrote:  
(02-12-2011 04:01 PM)germanyt Wrote:  
(02-12-2011 03:45 PM)kingschosen Wrote:  
(02-12-2011 03:42 PM)Peterkin Wrote:  Greek kids don't scare that easily - it takes move than a CAPITAList.
Hey, Stavros! Pay no attention to the xtian behind the curtain - we don't.

That is BRILLIANT!
(02-12-2011 03:05 PM)germanyt Wrote:  Look at ya. You scared away the Greek kid.

Xians are scary.

If I didn't know you played RPGs I'd probably be scared too.

This makes me even more vicious. My speed is higher than yours. That means I get a pre-emptive attack. Also since I have Summon God Materia, you're pretty much screwed. Your Mdef is no match for it... even if you cast barrier.

While you're being a nerd I'm gonna drink some beer, watch some football, and then have sex with my wife.

Have fun.

Oh and I forgot hot wings. Gonna eat hot wings too.

Pffft, while you're busy doing that I'm going to eat hot wings, drink beer, watch football, have sex with my wife, and play video games.

AT THE SAME TIME!
Tim, you know this whole conversation is stupid... I could just walk 15 yards and be like, "Hey. You suck."

[Image: dog-shaking.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
02-12-2011, 04:18 PM

Hold your horses, guys, let's just stick with greeting our Greek friend here, encouraging him/her to look around, make friends, discover all the intelligent posts we have plenty of, before subjecting him/her to our less agreeable mature.

Shall we?

Huh
Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Zatamon's post
02-12-2011, 04:21 PM
(02-12-2011 04:18 PM)Zatamon Wrote:  Hold your horses, guys, let's just stick with greeting our Greek friend here, encouraging him/her to look around, make friends, discover all the intelligent posts we have plenty of, before subjecting him/her to our less agreeable mature.

Shall we?

Huh

Zat, we know each other IRL. He literally sits about 15 yards away from me.

[Image: dog-shaking.gif]
02-12-2011, 11:59 PM
Wink RE: Hallo from Greece
thank u all for your messages . am glad to find happy free thinkers . Greeks do not get scared away easily .
distance in kilometers is not important ,its the distance in ideas that makes people seen they live on another planet , so i guess we are all pretty close around here .i think i will
view this site as the thinking atheist village
[+] 1 user Likes atheoselinas's post
03-12-2011, 10:24 AM (This post was last modified: 03-12-2011 10:28 AM by Peterkin.)
That's about right. All the characters you'd find in Zorba's village are here.... speaking more or less English.

If you pray to anything, you're prey to anything.