Halloween

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
31-10-2010, 12:27 PM
Halloween
How's everyone's Halloween going? Anyone going to any Halloween parties? What's your favorite candy? Any past Halloween experiences you'd like to share.

I haven't actually trick-or-treated in six years (I'm 15 now), but I am going to hang out with some friends for Halloween. Maybe I'll see if The Nightmare Before Christmas is on TV or something. My ideal Halloween would be pizza, garlic knots, buffalo wings, Pepsi, and some scary video games (F.E.A.R., Silent Hill 2, etc.).

So yeah, happy Halloween to you all!

[Image: 4hs9p5.png]

"Remember, Jesus would rather constantly shame gays than let orphans have a family."
-Stephen Colbert
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
31-10-2010, 03:52 PM
RE: Halloween
I used to go to costume parties. I remember winning an award for a costume one year. I had borrowed my uncle's stage make-up kit and tried to Make myself look like Eddie, the creature from Iron Maiden album cover art. Another time I had a friend put on my make-up and I looked like Ace Frehly from Kiss. It was my best costume ever. I didn't win anything with that one because the party had the best costumes ever. I came in fourth. The winners where great and deserved to win. I didn't care. I came for fun and I enjoyed it a lot.
31-10-2010, 07:39 PM
I hunted skeletons on an MMORPG. Tongue Will that do? Tongue

"It does feel like something to be wrong; it feels like being right." -Kathryn Schulz
I am 100% certain that I am wrong about something I am certain about right now. Because even if everything I stand for turns out to be completely true, I was still wrong about being wrong.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
31-10-2010, 08:30 PM
This is my all time favorite holiday. Yesterday we went to our friends annual Halloween party. I bought a 5 year old's fireman costume, duct taped it to my shirt, and wore the hat. It was a big hit. Today I took the kids trick-or-treating until they were all just too cold. I was watching some scary movies but put the World Series back on for now.

I love this time of year! I didn't even mind the 2 hours I spent this morning blowing the leaves off my front lawn and into the creek.

Shackle their minds when they're bent on the cross
When ignorance reigns, life is lost
31-10-2010, 09:06 PM
Costume party last night, was alright. Just chilling out and watching movies tonight.

http://www.youtube.com/user/MindprowlerMusic
31-10-2010, 09:24 PM
Hehe I'm watching a Halloween marathon, Michael Myers FTW Big Grin. Peace

"The tendency to turn human judgments into divine commands makes religion one of the most dangerous forces in the world.”
-Georgia Harkness.

"La fe es patrimonio de los pendejos. (Faith is patrimony of the dumbfucks)."
-Diego Rivera
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
31-10-2010, 09:33 PM
F.E.A.R. is not scary. Come on now. We all know Dead Space is where it's at.

Speaking of which, I just played through that today. Figured that it was the best way to get into the spirit of the thing, right? Also watched Event Horizon with the family, played some Operation: TANNHAUSER (since it describes itself as "A Game of Eldritch Horror and Heroism in the Great War"), and got my buddies together for a Deadlands: Reloaded one-shot (The Magnificent Seven... with zombies!).

All in all, a pretty good Halloween, I'd say.

"Owl," said Rabbit shortly, "you and I have brains. The others have fluff. If there is any thinking to be done in this Forest - and when I say thinking I mean thinking - you and I must do it."
- A. A. Milne, The House at Pooh Corner
01-11-2010, 11:14 AM
(31-10-2010 09:33 PM)Unbeliever Wrote:  F.E.A.R. is not scary. Come on now. We all know Dead Space is where it's at.
I didn't find Dead Space very scary. It did, however, give me a huge adrenaline rush the entire time. It was intense.

[Image: 4hs9p5.png]

"Remember, Jesus would rather constantly shame gays than let orphans have a family."
-Stephen Colbert