Halloween.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
04-10-2012, 10:40 PM
Halloween.
For those that participate, what are you doing? What are you going to dress up as?

My brother is throwing a party. I was going to try out a romulan costume to test out before next springs convention, but I want it to be a first time experience for the convention, so now I don't know what to be. I'll have to think about it.

I also want to dress up the pets. That's even more exciting.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
05-10-2012, 12:22 AM
RE: Halloween.
It's my kids birthday so there's that.

But after all I that hoopla we will be out gettin candy. She finally decided on a cop costume. A cop who rides a horse. Originally she was going to be a cowgirl who rides a horse and then vampire who rides a horse an now cop who rides a horse.

I am going as Walter White. I was going to be Heisenburg but fucked if I can fid that bloody hat anywhere. Shaved my head and will bick it that day. Goatee has been growing and I have to dye it since I have a blonde moustache.

Wife is going to be a vampire lady of some variety. No sparkles because those vampires are just god awful.

Then we will retire to the bedoire where we will eat candy and watch some Halloween spooky movies until candy coma.

"I think of myself as an intelligent, sensitive human being with the soul of a clown which always forces me to blow it at the most important moments." -Jim Morrison
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like lucradis's post
05-10-2012, 12:25 AM
(04-10-2012 10:40 PM)LadyJane Wrote:  For those that participate, what are you doing? What are you going to dress up as?

My brother is throwing a party. I was going to try out a romulan costume to test out before next springs convention, but I want it to be a first time experience for the convention, so now I don't know what to be. I'll have to think about it.

I also want to dress up the pets. That's even more exciting.

Go as royals :"kate in the photos". Bro can be "Harry in Vegas". Big Grin

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein
Those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music - Friedrich Nietzsche
05-10-2012, 05:53 AM
We go all out. Yard completely decked out with purchased and home made decorations, fog machine, spooky music. We create a graveyard in the front of the house. We get 200-300 kids trick or treating, some of their parents say our house is a destination that the kids ask to go to every year. I have these cool cat eyes that I put in the upstairs windows with lights behind them.

[Image: Halloweenhouse.jpg]

I'm not anti-social. I'm pro-solitude. Sleepy
[+] 10 users Like Anjele's post
05-10-2012, 06:14 AM
(04-10-2012 10:40 PM)LadyJane Wrote:  I also want to dress up the pets. That's even more exciting.

Please... leave yer fuckin' pets alone... trust me... your pets don't give a shit about halloween....

Me? shit.. I'm fat and ugly enough that I don't need no damn costume.... just add a set of red eye contacts and it's a complete set!

Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities. -- Voltaire
[+] 4 users Like ddrew's post
05-10-2012, 08:38 AM
(05-10-2012 05:53 AM)Anjele Wrote:  We go all out. Yard completely decked out with purchased and home made decorations, fog machine, spooky music. We create a graveyard in the front of the house. We get 200-300 kids trick or treating, some of their parents say our house is a destination that the kids ask to go to every year. I have these cool cat eyes that I put in the upstairs windows with lights behind them.

[Image: Halloweenhouse.jpg]

You are fucking awesome. Your house would be a definite go to house every year for me and my family. We go out of our way to go to the few houses that really decorate every year. There aren't many that do anything let alone a full setup.

When I was a kid there were four houses on my street alone that went full bore Hallo fuckin Ween and almost all the houses nearby participated. Now it's hard to find any houses that even hand out candy let alone decorate to any extant more than a pumpkin (unlit, uncarved) on the front porch.

I live in a terribly mennonite town, but this is the same town that I used to live in, and church attendence has dropped dramatically. So what's the deal you fucking atheists? Halloween too religious for your cheap penny pinching asses or what?

Hand out some candy jerks, put up a carved pumpkin, make some kids smile.

"I think of myself as an intelligent, sensitive human being with the soul of a clown which always forces me to blow it at the most important moments." -Jim Morrison
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 3 users Like lucradis's post
05-10-2012, 08:49 AM
Halloween? You mean... People actually do stuff for that?

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
05-10-2012, 08:53 AM
Man, I remember getting so excited for Halloween. Decorations, Costumes, Haunted Houses, Candy. All that stuff's the best!

Then I turned 12.

To quote a famous Chas: bah humbug. Drinking Beverage

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
[+] 1 user Likes Erxomai's post
05-10-2012, 08:57 AM
Why don't you all come to Salem? We'll dog pile on the street preachers that will soon show up to "save" the heathens enjoying this satanic holiday (the young ones here will enjoy that). The next month is going to be tourist galore and morons yelling at me as I walk by that I'm evil and hellbound....we'll they may be on to something.

" Generally speaking, the errors in religion are dangerous; those in philosophy only ridiculous."
David Hume
[+] 2 users Like KidCharlemagne1962's post
05-10-2012, 09:40 AM
Our neighbors across the street also do it up big, there is a house a couple down that decorates but not as scary. I get the good candy and sometimes dress up, I enjoy it a lot. It's fun.

People video tape their kids going up to our house and many parents thank us because their kids enjoy it so much. The house is known as "The Cat Eye House" by many of the kids in town.

I'm not anti-social. I'm pro-solitude. Sleepy