[Image: FREDDY-KRUEGER.jpg]

QC:
[Image: swat-sniper-costume.jpg]

[Image: dog-shaking.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
05-10-2012, 11:02 AM
RE: Halloween.
Now I enjoy a sexy costume as much as the next male, but that costume is just ludicrous. I mean, how many bullets would that stop? It's a striped sweater for crying out loud.

"I think of myself as an intelligent, sensitive human being with the soul of a clown which always forces me to blow it at the most important moments." -Jim Morrison
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
05-10-2012, 11:06 AM
I like Halloween. Always have since I knew about it (around 14 y/o)

I like decorating a little, I would like to go out but we are in Romania so... out of discussion.
But I will piece by piece put stuff in the windows.
In the house I have a few things up already. I know it's early but I friggin like it!

"Freedom is the freedom to say that 2+2=4" - George Orwell (in 1984)
05-10-2012, 11:12 AM
(05-10-2012 11:02 AM)lucradis Wrote:  Now I enjoy a sexy costume as much as the next male, but that costume is just ludicrous. I mean, how many bullets would that stop?
All of them.
I mean, would you be firing a gun at her if she broke down your door? Tongue

It's an extension the whole "female armor in video games" syndrome.

[Image: 21omssh.jpg]
05-10-2012, 11:15 AM
(05-10-2012 11:02 AM)lucradis Wrote:  Now I enjoy a sexy costume as much as the next male, but that costume is just ludicrous. I mean, how many bullets would that stop? It's a striped sweater for crying out loud.

Pffft

Don't you know that sweater provides super powers.

Besides, pretty sure I can slice bullets in two with my claw.

[Image: dog-shaking.gif]
05-10-2012, 11:17 AM
(05-10-2012 11:06 AM)Leela Wrote:  I would like to go out but we are in Romania so... out of discussion.

Why, is it because you're so close to Transylvania? Evil_monster

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
05-10-2012, 02:59 PM
(05-10-2012 11:17 AM)Erxomai Wrote:  
(05-10-2012 11:06 AM)Leela Wrote:  I would like to go out but we are in Romania so... out of discussion.

Why, is it because you're so close to Transylvania? Evil_monster

yeah, you see, that's not only a problem during halloween season, but all year long... Never know if the bat that you see is really a vampire...

"Freedom is the freedom to say that 2+2=4" - George Orwell (in 1984)
[+] 1 user Likes Leela's post
05-10-2012, 03:31 PM
The Eleventh Doctor...'nuff said. Smile

-summum ius, summa iniuria.-M. T. Cicero
-I will show you fear in a handful of dust.-T.S. Eliot
-
ἡ φύσις οὐδὲν ποιεῖ ἅλματα

[+] 1 user Likes il_bandit's post
05-10-2012, 04:23 PM (This post was last modified: 06-10-2012 11:07 AM by ghostexorcist.)
I love Halloween as well, especially because it is so hated by some Christians. You can always tell which are the religious households because they have no decorations and never have their lights on. Of course, having a church vehicle in the drive way is a dead giveaway. Take the following house for instance. It really stood out on Halloween one year because all of the other houses on that street were covered in spiderwebs, pumpkins, ghouls, grave stones, etc.:

[Image: thiswastakenonhalloween.jpg]

I normally walk around the neighborhood with my niece and nephew. I've chosen to paint my face like a stylized skull for the last few years. It kind of reminds me of something a Voodoo witch doctor might wear. What's neat about it is that, when it's dark, only the white part is visible to the naked eye. It scares the shit out of little kids AND adults. A lot of people ask me if it's a mask. This is a picture from Halloween 2009. I don't have the goatee anymore.

[Image: headingtotheofficebygho.jpg]

I didn't paint my face last year because it is starting to become a hassle. I usually wait too long before I start painting my face, which means I have to listen to teenagers yelling at me to hurry up. Then, the clean up takes FOREVER! The biggest problem I have is that the black paint stains my lashes and waterline black, making it look like I'm wearing mascara. It can be embarrassing. I've had people ask me if I'm waring mascara at work the day after Halloween.
[+] 2 users Like ghostexorcist's post
05-10-2012, 04:38 PM
I will be in the extreme minority here, but I honestly do not give a damn about Halloween. The fact that this day pisses off the Christians is not enough of an excuse for me to get all worked up about it. I just see Halloween as an excuse for the candy companies to make some money...and I don't get the whole adults dressing up thing that's been gaining popularity over the past few years.

Sorry for being such a downer, but I really don't care about Halloween one way or another, and do nothing special for it.

Stop the itchy blanket of Creationism from spreading to our classrooms. Say no to Iron Age superstitions Evil_monster
[+] 1 user Likes Ozzie's post