Halloween.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
08-10-2012, 04:05 AM
RE: Halloween.
Every day is Halloween for me. I thrive on the darkness and the spooky atmosphere of it all. Every year when it comes around, I go completely ape-shit. In fact it's only when I'm at a Halloween store that I can actually be described as "giddy". My house has orange lights and gravestones out year-round. Looks like shit in the Summer, though; but in October the scenery is perfect.

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

Through profound pain comes profound knowledge.
Ridi, Pagliaccio, sul tuo amore infranto! Ridi del duol, che t'avvelena il cor!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Misanthropik's post
08-10-2012, 09:15 AM (This post was last modified: 08-10-2012 09:23 AM by Erxomai.)
(08-10-2012 04:05 AM)Misanthropik Wrote:  Every day is Halloween for me. I thrive on the darkness and the spooky atmosphere of it all. Every year when it comes around, I go completely ape-shit. In fact it's only when I'm at a Halloween store that I can actually be described as "giddy". My house has orange lights and gravestones out year-round. Looks like shit in the Summer, though; but in October the scenery is perfect.

Yeah, that's not creepy at all, Dude.

Blink

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like Erxomai's post
08-10-2012, 09:22 AM
You sir, are one strange man.

... then again you all seem strange with these costumes and tales and whatnot ...

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
08-10-2012, 01:31 PM
I'm thinking either Trafalgar Law

[Image: 2316-1594980141.png]

Frank West

[Image: Frank_West.jpg]

Or Ash J Williams

[Image: Lana4171940full.gif]

[Image: opforum1.png]
08-10-2012, 02:02 PM
(08-10-2012 01:31 PM)frankiej Wrote:  [Image: Lana4171940full.gif]

I don't know who those other two douche-bags are but Ash? Hell Yes! Shop smart, shop S-Mart. ;D

I LOVE Halloween. Last year I painted my face, and carried a "knife" and was just some scary generic evil murder. I have been giving it a lot of thought, more than an adult ought to give to wearing a costume, but I can't decide. I will either be a vampire (not a glittery sex vampire, just a scary vampire who HAPPENS to be sexy), Michael Myers, or V from V for Vendetta (though I have had a hard time finding a decent looking mask.) If anyone knows were I can get one, I can get a wig/cape, and I can make the rest, already have some decent boots for the job.

[+] 1 user Likes Dark Light's post
08-10-2012, 02:31 PM (This post was last modified: 08-10-2012 02:35 PM by watchman.)
http://www.wonderlandparty.co.uk/Mask/Ch...303-5.aspx

2nd page...

Man will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest.
[/font][/size]

"Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit upon his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats."
08-10-2012, 02:47 PM
(08-10-2012 02:02 PM)Dark Light Wrote:  
(08-10-2012 01:31 PM)frankiej Wrote:  [Image: Lana4171940full.gif]

I don't know who those other two douche-bags are but Ash? Hell Yes! Shop smart, shop S-Mart. ;D

You don't know Frank West? He has covered wars, ya know.

[Image: opforum1.png]
08-10-2012, 08:13 PM
(08-10-2012 02:31 PM)watchman Wrote:  http://www.wonderlandparty.co.uk/Mask/Ch...303-5.aspx

2nd page...

But it it thin plastic that breaks apart easily, or rubbery, or hard plastic or what? That is the problem. I appreciate your help though. If you have more info on it, or a silicone one or a hard plastic please share. I am picky.

08-10-2012, 08:15 PM
(08-10-2012 02:47 PM)frankiej Wrote:  
(08-10-2012 02:02 PM)Dark Light Wrote:  I don't know who those other two douche-bags are but Ash? Hell Yes! Shop smart, shop S-Mart. ;D

You don't know Frank West? He has covered wars, ya know.

Well, I looked it up on Wikipedia....by far Ash is your best idea. Keep the other shit for Comicon.

08-10-2012, 08:19 PM
Happy Halloween. Tongue

[Image: pumpkin-carving-8.jpg]

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein
Those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music - Friedrich Nietzsche
[+] 4 users Like Bucky Ball's post