Halloween.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
08-10-2012, 10:39 PM
RE: Halloween.
(08-10-2012 09:15 AM)Erxomai Wrote:  
(08-10-2012 04:05 AM)Misanthropik Wrote:  Every day is Halloween for me. I thrive on the darkness and the spooky atmosphere of it all. Every year when it comes around, I go completely ape-shit. In fact it's only when I'm at a Halloween store that I can actually be described as "giddy". My house has orange lights and gravestones out year-round. Looks like shit in the Summer, though; but in October the scenery is perfect.

Yeah, that's not creepy at all, Dude.

Blink

Your creepy, my giddy Big Grin

Through profound pain comes profound knowledge.
Ridi, Pagliaccio, sul tuo amore infranto! Ridi del duol, che t'avvelena il cor!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Misanthropik's post
08-10-2012, 10:39 PM
(08-10-2012 09:22 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  You sir, are one strange man.

You say it like it's a bad thing Tongue

Through profound pain comes profound knowledge.
Ridi, Pagliaccio, sul tuo amore infranto! Ridi del duol, che t'avvelena il cor!
30-10-2012, 04:24 PM
Well, I was going to go as a geek with the new fanny (hip) pack and all, but my friend that owns a costume shop asked me yesterday if I wanted a sparkly nun costume so now I will be that. Smile It has a high nun head dress, so it'll be warm since it's just below freezing here. Thumbsup
Find all posts by this user
30-10-2012, 04:28 PM
Don't forget pictures so that Erx can add them to his wank bank.

I'm not getting excited yet. My kids birthday is tomorrow also. It's gonna be a long day.

"I think of myself as an intelligent, sensitive human being with the soul of a clown which always forces me to blow it at the most important moments." -Jim Morrison
30-10-2012, 04:35 PM
(30-10-2012 04:24 PM)LadyJane Wrote:  Well, I was going to go as a geek with the new fanny (hip) pack and all, but my friend that owns a costume shop asked me yesterday if I wanted a sparkly nun costume so now I will be that. Smile It has a high nun head dress, so it'll be warm since it's just below freezing here. Thumbsup

What happened to the sexy Vulcan costume? Weeping

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
30-10-2012, 04:35 PM
(30-10-2012 04:28 PM)lucradis Wrote:  Don't forget pictures so that Erx can add them to his wank bank.

I'm not getting excited yet. My kids birthday is tomorrow also. It's gonna be a long day.

That goes for you too, big fella. Wink

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
30-10-2012, 04:37 PM
The good thing about Halloween in this country is that nobody celebrates BUT nobody wants to be the guy who didn't give kids candy so basically every has candy on stand-by but no kids collecting candy.
It makes for VERY VERY profitably trick or treating when you're the only kid on the block trick or treaty and "omg you're so adorable" because you get the whole bag and just 1 or 2.
When I was a kid and did it with friends I found that the least I ever got at a household was a large handful.

Good times.

[Image: 3cdac7eec8f6b059070d9df56f50a7ae.jpg]
Now with 40% more awesome.
30-10-2012, 04:39 PM
(30-10-2012 04:37 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  The good thing about Halloween in this country is that nobody celebrates BUT nobody wants to be the guy who didn't give kids candy so basically every has candy on stand-by but no kids collecting candy.
It makes for VERY VERY profitably trick or treating when you're the only kid on the block trick or treaty and "omg you're so adorable" because you get the whole bag and just 1 or 2.
When I was a kid and did it with friends I found that the least I ever got at a household was a large handful.

Good times.

You're always broke. Why not dress up as a poor college student and grab some candy?

~Izel
30-10-2012, 04:41 PM
(30-10-2012 04:39 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  
(30-10-2012 04:37 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  The good thing about Halloween in this country is that nobody celebrates BUT nobody wants to be the guy who didn't give kids candy so basically every has candy on stand-by but no kids collecting candy.

Good times.

You're always broke. Why not dress up as a poor college student and grab some candy?

Because that would involve unnecessary effort.

Do you know how physically demanding your mom is at night?? I need to save my strength.

[Image: 3cdac7eec8f6b059070d9df56f50a7ae.jpg]
Now with 40% more awesome.
30-10-2012, 04:49 PM
(30-10-2012 04:41 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  
(30-10-2012 04:39 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  You're always broke. Why not dress up as a poor college student and grab some candy?

Because that would involve unnecessary effort.

Do you know how physically demanding your mom is at night?? I need to save my strength.

Yeah, I remember those times. You're right.

~Izel