Halloween.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
30-10-2012, 04:52 PM
RE: Halloween.
(30-10-2012 04:28 PM)lucradis Wrote:  Don't forget pictures so that Erx can add them to his wank bank.

I'm not getting excited yet. My kids birthday is tomorrow also. It's gonna be a long day.

Erx wasn't Catholic Lecture_preist

(30-10-2012 04:35 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  
(30-10-2012 04:24 PM)LadyJane Wrote:  Well, I was going to go as a geek with the new fanny (hip) pack and all, but my friend that owns a costume shop asked me yesterday if I wanted a sparkly nun costume so now I will be that. Smile It has a high nun head dress, so it'll be warm since it's just below freezing here. Thumbsup

What happened to the sexy Vulcan costume? Weeping

That's for next June. Best part will be the thick protruding brow bone.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
30-10-2012, 04:54 PM
(30-10-2012 04:52 PM)LadyJane Wrote:  
(30-10-2012 04:28 PM)lucradis Wrote:  Don't forget pictures so that Erx can add them to his wank bank.

I'm not getting excited yet. My kids birthday is tomorrow also. It's gonna be a long day.

Erx wasn't Catholic Lecture_preist

(30-10-2012 04:35 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  What happened to the sexy Vulcan costume? Weeping

That's for next June. Best part will be the thick protruding brow bone.

Yes. I can see why that would be the best part.

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
30-10-2012, 05:23 PM
Doesn't matter if he's catholic or not. He doesn't have to have ever been in the hospital to want to hump a nurse, he just has to be born with a Willy, which although very small, he apparently has. Nuns are hot in imagination land. All that sexual repression.

"I think of myself as an intelligent, sensitive human being with the soul of a clown which always forces me to blow it at the most important moments." -Jim Morrison
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes lucradis's post
30-10-2012, 05:31 PM
(30-10-2012 05:23 PM)lucradis Wrote:  Doesn't matter if he's catholic or not. He doesn't have to have ever been in the hospital to want to hump a nurse, he just has to be born with a Willy, which although very small, he apparently has. Nuns are hot in imagination land. All that sexual repression.

sexual repression or lack of experience?

[Image: 3cdac7eec8f6b059070d9df56f50a7ae.jpg]
Now with 40% more awesome.
30-10-2012, 05:59 PM
(30-10-2012 05:31 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  
(30-10-2012 05:23 PM)lucradis Wrote:  Doesn't matter if he's catholic or not. He doesn't have to have ever been in the hospital to want to hump a nurse, he just has to be born with a Willy, which although very small, he apparently has. Nuns are hot in imagination land. All that sexual repression.

sexual repression or lack of experience?

One leads to the other. In either order.

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
30-10-2012, 06:10 PM
(30-10-2012 05:59 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  
(30-10-2012 05:31 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  sexual repression or lack of experience?

One leads to the other. In either order.

I'm sure. But I'm saying, one who is sexual repressed may not exactly be dynamite in the sack due to the reason why they are sexually repressed.
Hence sexual repression may not be the best quality to search for when searching for a sexual partner.

Plus doing a nun would be awkward because when she's screaming "oh god" there will be that little thought in the back of your mind that she's thinking about someone else while she does you, god.

[Image: 3cdac7eec8f6b059070d9df56f50a7ae.jpg]
Now with 40% more awesome.
30-10-2012, 06:29 PM
You guys could all be wrong. Could be one big les orgy up in the nunnery.
[+] 1 user Likes LadyJane's post
30-10-2012, 06:33 PM
hrmmm.... Prehaps I'll dress up in a giant dick costume...

..... imagine that shit.. (knock knock) they answer the door to find some fat dude wearing a dick... hairy balls... "Trick or treat!"

Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities. -- Voltaire
[+] 2 users Like ddrew's post
31-10-2012, 02:10 AM
Ok I baked like a moron yesterday, only the cakeballs are left to do (they will look like pumpkins).
I am a zombie and my hun a pirate and my dog a lady (cause she is so lady like haha)

"Freedom is the freedom to say that 2+2=4" - George Orwell (in 1984)
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Leela's post
31-10-2012, 04:07 AM
I got given a pumpkin for the first time this year so I did this:

[Image: PICT3572.jpg]

This may be my first every pumpkin carving, but I have done similar things to this on giant blocks of clay.

[Image: sigone_zps207cf92c.png]

Leonard Nimoy
1931-2015
Live long and prosper.
[+] 3 users Like Cetaceaphile's post