Halloween.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
01-11-2012, 07:56 AM
RE: Halloween.
(31-10-2012 07:31 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  
(31-10-2012 06:41 PM)KidCharlemagne1962 Wrote:  I live in Salem - 3 1/2 hours and I get my town back, no more masses clogging up every restaurant and bar, nobody wandering around in costumes. No more street preachers telling me I'm going to hell. Although, I did enjoy the Chick tract thrust into my face this morning while waiting for the train, evidently Satan is coming to town. Funny, I thought it was Santa and it was two months away? I must have my songs confused. Oh well, If Satan is here I won't be able to find him with all the devils, demons, Sith Lords, assorted monsters and naughty Dorothy's and Nurses wandering around. Maybe, just maybe I'll see the old chap next year but somehow I doubt it.

I miss Chick Tracts. Lucky.

They have one devoted tio SalemWeeping

Had I known, I would have picked one up for you.Big Grin

" Generally speaking, the errors in religion are dangerous; those in philosophy only ridiculous."
David Hume
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
01-11-2012, 09:42 AM
(01-11-2012 07:56 AM)KidCharlemagne1962 Wrote:  
(31-10-2012 07:31 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  I miss Chick Tracts. Lucky.

They have one devoted tio SalemWeeping

Had I known, I would have picked one up for you.Big Grin

That's probably like a collectors edition. Very cool!

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
[+] 1 user Likes Erxomai's post
01-11-2012, 10:45 AM
After all I wasn't a zombie because I ran out of time to do make up etc. Simply took an old costume (chinese yellow thing).
But my ... cakeballs didn't look like pumpkins after all... they looked kinda... pityful...

[Image: v6n144.jpg]

Also I now believe in God because Hell is in our cellar!

[Image: 5d8apz.jpg]

And I made a mini grave yard

[Image: 2innkh.jpg]

And last our spider bread and spidernet pizza

[Image: 348qank.jpg]

"Freedom is the freedom to say that 2+2=4" - George Orwell (in 1984)
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Leela's post
01-11-2012, 11:31 AM
(01-11-2012 10:45 AM)Leela Wrote:  And last our spider bread and spidernet pizza

That spider bread is a curious mixture of terrifying and cute... currifying?

"E se non passa la tristezza con altri occhi la guarderĂ²."
01-11-2012, 11:32 AM
(01-11-2012 11:31 AM)Vera Wrote:  
(01-11-2012 10:45 AM)Leela Wrote:  And last our spider bread and spidernet pizza

That spider bread is a curious mixture of terrifying and cute... currifying?
Does that imply its made of curry?

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
01-11-2012, 11:35 AM
(01-11-2012 11:32 AM)Erxomai Wrote:  
(01-11-2012 11:31 AM)Vera Wrote:  That spider bread is a curious mixture of terrifying and cute... currifying?
Does that imply its made of curry?

Or curare? With an extra 'r' for an extra kick Consider

"E se non passa la tristezza con altri occhi la guarderĂ²."
[+] 1 user Likes Vera's post
01-11-2012, 11:44 AM
Here is a picture of my nieces and nephew in their Halloween costumes. My nephew lost his Mario mustache, so he decided to go as a generic zombie killer from the Walking Dead TV show. He got mad when I suggested that he go as the black lady with the Katana since he had the sword and his face was painted dark (it's supposed to be grime from battle and zombie blood). He thought my earlier suggestion was hilarious: Conan the Barbarian with Diabetes. I'm sure you can tell that he is a big boy. If he could have found some fuzzy shorts and boots and possibly some leather straps to wrap across his chest, the look would have been complete. Anyway, my nieces went as a cowgirl (that's supposed to be mud on her face) and a Gypsy. Their puppy is dressed as a peacock (she hated it).

[Image: dsc02875e.jpg]

I didn't take too many pictures because the weather was absolutely shitty. It got dark super quick and it was cold and rainy. I normally love Halloween because I get to see all of the ladies running around in tiny costumes. Not this year. Not too many people were out because of the weather. I only saw three hot ladies brave enough to wear costumes that would be considered sexy. I have to give them credit.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user