Halloween 2015. Show your stuff

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
31-10-2015, 07:32 PM
RE: Halloween 2015. Show your stuff
(31-10-2015 07:24 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  Ummm. What are you supposed to be? Huh

Oh, and congratulations on your future Daddyhood.Thumbsup

It's raining like a big dog here so we haven't had any trick or treaters yet.

It's drizzling here, tonight; it's part of why everything happened yesterday.

We all went as pirates, a joke on the Flying Spaghetti Monster's command to dress as pirates every Friday. You can't really see due to the bad lighting, but I have on a wide knit sash under a RenFair-style leather belt with pouches, leather pants bloused out from the tops of my high (biker) boots, and (once we left the house) wore a leather tricorner hat. All black, except the sash and my purple shirt.

Sadly, like I said, I just took a few hurried shots because getting a 9-year-old out of the house on time is all but impossible.

"Theology made no provision for evolution. The biblical authors had missed the most important revelation of all! Could it be that they were not really privy to the thoughts of God?" - E. O. Wilson
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like RocketSurgeon76's post
31-10-2015, 07:59 PM
Trick or treaters are so adorable Smile I lived in a loft in the city and now I'm in the country--way more trick or treaters this year! I still need to finish getting ready myself--going to a party in a bit--I'll post some pics later on. I wish I had dancefortwo's costume background so I could make mine a bit more interesting--but what're ya gonna do Wink
[+] 1 user Likes jennybee's post
31-10-2015, 09:05 PM (This post was last modified: 31-10-2015 09:09 PM by Adrianime.)
So my gal decided to be Wednesday Addams. She looked amazing in it yesterday, but today she didn't want to put on all the face makeup so she just looks really good Tongue.

I decided to try some random half and half getup . It's only partially successful, hah!

We spent the day watching scary movies, carved a pumpkin, and now answering for the trixortreaterz.

[Image: IMG_20151031_191114_zps4ssvkdre.jpg]
[Image: IMG_20151031_192725_zpsstdxaf5s.jpg]
[Image: IMG_20151031_192801_zpsexyrj5nk.jpg]
She said I looked like I was rubbing my nipples in this shot...
[Image: IMG_20151031_192816_zpsqtzrzn21.jpg]
So this is me looking down in disappointment and shame...
[Image: IMG_20151031_192825_zpsuomx6qmo.jpg]

And of course...
[Image: IMG_20151031_185851_zpskgkvrycj.jpg]
[Image: IMG_20151031_185912_zpseinblubi.jpg]

I prefer fantasy, but I have to live in reality.
[+] 9 users Like Adrianime's post
31-10-2015, 09:08 PM
(31-10-2015 09:05 PM)Adrianime Wrote:  So my gal decided to be Wednesday Addams. She looked amazing in it yesterday, but today she didn't want to put on all the face makeup so she just looks really good Tongue.

I decided to try some random half and half getup . It's only partially successful, hah!

We spent the day watching scary movies, carved a pumpkin, and now answering for the trixortreaterz.

[Image: IMG_20151031_191114_zps4ssvkdre.jpg]
[Image: IMG_20151031_192725_zpsstdxaf5s.jpg]
[Image: IMG_20151031_192801_zpsexyrj5nk.jpg]
[Image: IMG_20151031_192816_zpsqtzrzn21.jpg]
[Image: IMG_20151031_192825_zpsuomx6qmo.jpg]

And of course...
[Image: IMG_20151031_185851_zpskgkvrycj.jpg]
[Image: IMG_20151031_185912_zpseinblubi.jpg]

Your lady has a very nice smile. Smile

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
31-10-2015, 09:20 PM
(31-10-2015 09:08 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Your lady has a very nice smile. Smile
She thanks you! She wasn't smiling wide enough (too into character) so I had to make her laugh then take a quick shot Thumbsup.

[+] 2 users Like Adrianime's post
31-10-2015, 09:27 PM
My hobbit made a beautiful zombie!
[+] 6 users Like Hobbitgirl's post
31-10-2015, 10:59 PM
I can't tell if she's cuter with the grin or with the Wednesday Addams facial expression (none!)... but you have a knockout of a gal, bud. Congrats. Smile

I think you pulled off the split-personality costume pretty well. If you'd been super-dedicated, you could have sewed two different-colored old shirts together at the back for a really cool effect. But I'm not that dedicated either, usually! Hehe.

The half-lipstick is a really nice touch. Kudos!

"Theology made no provision for evolution. The biblical authors had missed the most important revelation of all! Could it be that they were not really privy to the thoughts of God?" - E. O. Wilson
[+] 4 users Like RocketSurgeon76's post
31-10-2015, 11:08 PM
My original plan was to dress my almost 4 year old as Curious George and for me to go as the man with the yellow hat. Then he changed his mind and decided he wanted to be Thomas the Train like half the other kids at daycare :/ Then this morning both kids got sick and came down with fevers. He didn't even feel up to going out and getting free candy. So... We stayed home and did nothing.

'Murican Canadian
[+] 1 user Likes yakherder's post
31-10-2015, 11:25 PM
(31-10-2015 10:59 PM)RocketSurgeon76 Wrote:  I can't tell if she's cuter with the grin or with the Wednesday Addams facial expression (none!)... but you have a knockout of a gal, bud. Congrats. Smile

I think you pulled off the split-personality costume pretty well. If you'd been super-dedicated, you could have sewed two different-colored old shirts together at the back for a really cool effect. But I'm not that dedicated either, usually! Hehe.

The half-lipstick is a really nice touch. Kudos!
Thanks man! Yeah I thought about the sewing of the old stuff together. But this was a "Not buying anything, leaving the house, or spending more than an hour on it" type of costume so... haha. I liked your pirate costume though, and your son's!

(31-10-2015 11:08 PM)yakherder Wrote:  My original plan was to dress my almost 4 year old as Curious George and for me to go as the man with the yellow hat. Then he changed his mind and decided he wanted to be Thomas the Train like half the other kids at daycare :/ Then this morning both kids got sick and came down with fevers. He didn't even feel up to going out and getting free candy. So... We stayed home and did nothing.
That sucks! (although it might have been kind of nice for you, Idk haha). But your original plan sounded dope.

[+] 1 user Likes Adrianime's post
01-11-2015, 10:17 AM
You all look ah-mazing in your Halloween costumes! Wink

YH-I hope your kids feel better soon! The Curious George costumes were a cute idea Thumbsup

I'm still at my friend's house. Had a funnnnn night last night. Ate lots of candy and had a few Halloween cocktails Tongue They even had vegan chocolate cake! Will post my costume when I get home.
[+] 2 users Like jennybee's post