Halloween costume/ideas?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
28-10-2014, 09:37 PM
RE: Halloween costume/ideas?
(28-10-2014 08:29 PM)DemonicLemon Wrote:  I'm gonna be an amnesiac schoolgirl with c-cups.

[Image: Kill%2BLa%2BKill%2B05.gif]

In other words: every anime ever.

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes EvolutionKills's post
28-10-2014, 09:41 PM
(28-10-2014 09:37 PM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  
(28-10-2014 08:29 PM)DemonicLemon Wrote:  I'm gonna be an amnesiac schoolgirl with c-cups.

[Image: Kill%2BLa%2BKill%2B05.gif]

Video game with anime tropes mixed in with Dark Deco art style gedditriteyouasswipe
[Image: Filia_Timeout.png]

Ryuko wasn't even amnesiac and I don't know her cup size and I'm damn sure that isn't the case for Satsuki either.

“You see… sometimes life gives you lemons. And when that happens… you need to find some spell that makes lemons explode, because lemons are terrible. I only ate them once and I can say with certainty they are the worst fruit. If life gave me lemons, I would view it as nothing short of a declaration of war."
28-10-2014, 10:35 PM
(28-10-2014 09:41 PM)DemonicLemon Wrote:  
(28-10-2014 09:37 PM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  [Image: Kill%2BLa%2BKill%2B05.gif]

Video game with anime tropes mixed in with Dark Deco art style gedditriteyouasswipe

Ryuko wasn't even amnesiac and I don't know her cup size and I'm damn sure that isn't the case for Satsuki either.

I haven't kept up with anime since they beat the love for it out of me in my Game Art & Animation program back in 04'-08'.

28-10-2014, 10:40 PM
(28-10-2014 10:35 PM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  
(28-10-2014 09:41 PM)DemonicLemon Wrote:  Video game with anime tropes mixed in with Dark Deco art style gedditriteyouasswipe

I haven't kept up with anime since they beat the love for it out of me in my Game Art & Animation program back in 04'-08'.

Fair enough, but the inclusion of the amnesiac in the description before you called it every anime ever makes me wonder what Japanese cartoons you watched.

“You see… sometimes life gives you lemons. And when that happens… you need to find some spell that makes lemons explode, because lemons are terrible. I only ate them once and I can say with certainty they are the worst fruit. If life gave me lemons, I would view it as nothing short of a declaration of war."
28-10-2014, 10:59 PM
(My flatmates suggestion for my costume for some party this weekend)
Wear a tshirt that says "Go ceilings!" and go as a ceiling fan...
28-10-2014, 11:06 PM
(28-10-2014 10:59 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  (My flatmates suggestion for my costume for some party this weekend)
Wear a tshirt that says "Go ceilings!" and go as a ceiling fan...

[Image: xceiling.jpg.pagespeed.ic.NiET6HNW6V.jpg]

28-10-2014, 11:37 PM
I'm going to wear a hospital gown with blood coming out my eyes and nose, and my husband is going to wear scrubs and cheap PPE provided for droplet precautions and a fake Dallas Presbyterian badge.

"If there's a single thing that life teaches us, it's that wishing doesn't make it so." - Lev Grossman