Hallucinogenics

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
29-07-2015, 09:23 PM (This post was last modified: 29-07-2015 09:55 PM by smileXsmileXsmile.)
Hallucinogenics
I had quite an awe-inspiring experience on mushrooms. I was laying in bed, then closed my eyes and visualized a 4 pronged, jack-shaped object spinning weightlessly in space. Then, I swear, like a movie, I felt my consciousness levitate above my body. Out of body; outside of reality. The feeling was powerful... just indescribable really. Hallucinogens can absolutely give you a new perspective on the sheer beauty of the universe.

"If you cannot explain it simply, you don't understand it enough" -Albert Einstein
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes smileXsmileXsmile's post
29-07-2015, 09:58 PM
RE: Hallucinogenics
Mushrooms were fun. Didn't see anything that wasn't there, just things that were there in a different way; tracers and whatnot.

However, just this past weekend I had a terrible experience with K2, or "fake pot". I was hammered drunk (the only reason I hit it), and it just kinda happened. Nothing has ever hit me faster or harder. I was certain I was dying and after that wouldn't stop I transitioned to wishing for death. It wore off after 4 minutes but felt as if it were 4 hours. I basically face down in the dirt about 30 seconds after inhaling so I wasn't really hallucinating, but I was heading down a black hole through red and green rings. It stopped as suddenly as it started and I went right back to being drunk instead of stoned/tripping.

My story is one of caution. It wasn't fun or mind altering. Fear, death and despair were all I felt. And if I wasn't completely "dick in the dirt" I could have severely harmed myself or others.

Don't touch the shit.
[+] 2 users Like Fodder_From_The_Truth's post
29-07-2015, 10:11 PM
Hallucinogenics
^ you can add salvia to that list. I hear k2 is also very unhealthy too, like real bad. So I'm told they keep altering the chemical formulas to get around each legal ban. Salvia is not a desirable time either. I can't believe I tried it a second time after knowing better lol it's just paranoia. Visuals yes but the whole high is just odd, wrong, uncomfortable, ...and sweaty lol anyone reading, trust me don't even bother

"If you cannot explain it simply, you don't understand it enough" -Albert Einstein
29-07-2015, 10:14 PM
Hallucinogenics
Acid....now acid is my favorite

30-07-2015, 01:28 AM
When I described to my friend the K2 experience he immediately said it sounded like salvia.
24-08-2015, 02:37 PM
[Image: 3ea996927d1167da8b6bb736b30d289220f3446c...2685ac.jpg]
[+] 7 users Like Mr. Boston's post
24-08-2015, 02:55 PM
(28-07-2015 12:53 PM)Mr. Boston Wrote:  I remember once washing my hands in the bathroom sink and thinking that the water seemed more reflective and "prismatic" than usual.

I remember looking at the wood-grain on my guitar and seeing it not for the finished product it now was, but more as the natural of a living thing that grew into that particular grain pattern, etc.

I remember hearing live music and FEELING the soundwaves, especially of the bass notes, and being amazed by the fact that what started as a melodic concept in the musician's mind became a physical, palpable presence in our shared experience of the moment.

I remember looking up at the stars and seeing a momentary "twinkle" in one of them and thinking how amazing it was that that brief increase in brightness, which likely happened millions of years ago in a star that quite possibly no longer exists, happened to catch my eye.

Weird, these things happen to me daily and I'm always sober Consider

I'd love to try stuff like LSD but I have too many phobias that stop me from ever trying.

"Behind every great pirate, there is a great butt."
-Guybrush Threepwood-
25-08-2015, 07:37 AM
(24-08-2015 02:55 PM)undergroundp Wrote:  Weird, these things happen to me daily and I'm always sober Consider

I'd love to try stuff like LSD but I have too many phobias that stop me from ever trying.

You have to be the type of person who's willing and able to give up control over your own mind and body to a degree. Some people just aren't. It's not a reflection of intelligence or emotional maturity or anything like that. My wife is smarter and more emotionally evolved than I am, but she just can't handle being intoxicated, she'll have two drinks at MOST and then feel like the world is spinning out of control, lol. The irony is if she could get over the dread I think she'd be one of the coolest people to trip with. I haven't done it in about 4 years and not sure when I'll get another opportunity. It's one of those things where I don't actively seek it out but if I find myself in the right set of circumstances (essentially removed from parental responsibility of any kind) where I could trip without any adult obligations wrecking the whole thing I'm always happy to indulge.
[+] 2 users Like Mr. Boston's post
03-09-2015, 06:41 AM
I loved taking philosophers stone truffles before they were banned in the UK amazing visuals and clarity of thought and a huge part of my journey to apostasy always had high dose vitamin c on hand as an antidote in case of a bad trip but never needed it.
03-09-2015, 02:27 PM
I'm pretty sure the only antidote is time.

Perhaps the placebo effect is at work with that one.

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.