Poll: Do you like Halo: Reach?
Yes.
No.
I have mixed feelings.
I haven't played it yet.
[Show Results]
Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Halo: Reach

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
07-10-2010, 09:38 PM
RE: Halo: Reach
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sXasCjUTN...embedded#!

I LOL'd hard.

[Image: 4hs9p5.png]

"Remember, Jesus would rather constantly shame gays than let orphans have a family."
-Stephen Colbert
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
27-10-2010, 06:05 AM

This is one of the best games ever. Halo 3 was good, but this game is, without exaggeration, the best game of this generation. Experience the powerful reach of Halo.
Quote this message in a reply
05-11-2010, 02:14 AM
(02-10-2010 03:14 AM)nikjerry Wrote:  Yes, I absolutely loving this game Halo:reach too much, but I came to know after playing this that it is much faster-paced than previous Halo offerings. And the another thing is that the weapons seem to be really unbalanced, but still I like this game that much.

Yeah, if I'm going to disagree. If Halo has ONE thing going for it; its that the multi player is balanced. Sometimes it takes a while to catch on and may seem unbalanced at first. But once you, and the bulk of the other halo players, get things figured out. I think you'll notice it's much more balanced.

And if it's not, Bungie will fix it. [Remember all those fixes / updates to the multiplayer in Halo 2/3?].
29-12-2010, 02:41 AM
I never even learned the character's names before they died, except for six, but that's only because he was the main guy. The other guys either died to fast, or it was just like "they are all going to die, unless one of them is secretly master cheif" sorta thing. Knowing the end kinda ruined it, but the characters just made me laugh when they died.

Multiplayer is Mely! (I'm God fyi)
19-10-2011, 09:48 PM
I'm a little slow... just played the demo, and they want forty bucks for it down the street!

OK. I'm slow. I'm cheap... what else? Oh! I ain't playing anybody online, that way I only suck hypothetically. Big Grin

Halo kinda snuck up on me. My neighbor used to play Halo 2 all the time on the compy until he broke his unit. I acquired a copy I put on mine; we'd do the team campaign. That was alright. Never got into the FPS genre, usually just sucked. Surprised myself by actually playing solo for a coupla hours...

That's when I got into the backstory. Finally got a 360, figured it's gottaa have a Halo with it; picked up ODST... played solo a coupla times. Two twelve-or-so hour sessions about a week apart, when I was like; I completed a FPS?!?!

Big Grin Little slow with the Reach, but it wouldn't surprise me to be one of the first kids on the block with a 4...

[Image: klingon_zps7e68578a.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user