Ham in hot water

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
10-12-2014, 06:25 AM
RE: Ham in hot water
I'm hoping that this is the beginning of the end for him, after this boondoggle his little scam empire will go tits up with debt. Kent Hovind went to jail for tax evasion, these creationist scammers seem to eventually screw up and get what they deserve.

Maybe their god is trying to tell them something? Big Grin

Gods derive their power from post-hoc rationalizations. -The Inquisition

Using the supernatural to explain events in your life is a failure of the intellect to comprehend the world around you. -The Inquisition
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
10-12-2014, 08:15 AM
(10-12-2014 01:03 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  Someone needs to remind him that a 600+ year old Jew and his three sons managed it in a few years with nothing but gopher wood and hand tools...

But I guess millions of dollars and access to heavy mechanized equipment, resources, and knowledge (AutoCAD, pre-treated lumber, steel, bulldozers, etc.) just makes things too hard for him.

Yeah, I looked at the picture, and the second thing I noticed was the crane. I thought "wait, Noah didn't use a crane". Now, I get the whole work smarter and not harder thing, but in context of his complains about "intolerant" liberals trying to sink his ship, one person should be theoretically able to do this for just the cost of the wood and the tools.
10-12-2014, 08:57 AM
(10-12-2014 08:15 AM)RobbyPants Wrote:  ... one person should be theoretically able to do this for just the cost of the wood and the tools.
This is not a trivial point. Further, to be absolutely biblically authentic Mr. Ham should delay this endeavor until he is 600 years old AND has fathered three sons at age 500. Getting to 600 might be challenging enough, but fathering three sons at age 500 would probably require medical intervention.

Meanwhile, it is apparently impossible to build Ark II out of the same wood used to make Ark I.

No one knows for sure what it was.

Someone with a pocketful of discretionary dollars should put up a billboard adjacent the Ham compound that mentions all these points.
[+] 2 users Like Airportkid's post
10-12-2014, 09:05 AM
Isn't a gopher some kinda television tech's assistant in movie making? So when Noah says he made his lil' love boat outta gopher wood he means...

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.