Hannibal (The TV Show)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
02-04-2014, 06:08 PM
RE: Hannibal (The TV Show)
I'll be starting episode 5 whenever I get to it, again.

Last episode (4-season1) was about that woman with the 3 boys, going around killing her new son's old families. Hannibal gives Abigail some hallucinogen in her tea

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
04-04-2014, 01:20 PM
(03-02-2014 07:43 PM)Atothetheist Wrote:  I finished Hannibal a long time ago, but with Season two coming on February 28, I thought I would make a thread and see if there are any other people here that watched it, and their perspectives along with ideas for the season. For those that haven't seen Hannibal, I highly recommend it, as it is just simply fantastic!

I second that sentiment. It was the best show last year, in my opinion, and this season is shaping out to be even better than that.

"Because I have a right to be heard... I have a voice!"
[+] 1 user Likes September's post
04-04-2014, 02:29 PM
(04-04-2014 01:20 PM)September Wrote:  
(03-02-2014 07:43 PM)Atothetheist Wrote:  I finished Hannibal a long time ago, but with Season two coming on February 28, I thought I would make a thread and see if there are any other people here that watched it, and their perspectives along with ideas for the season. For those that haven't seen Hannibal, I highly recommend it, as it is just simply fantastic!

I second that sentiment. It was the best show last year, in my opinion, and this season is shaping out to be even better than that.

Yup, it has certainly impressed me.

[Image: 0013382F-E507-48AE-906B-53008666631C-757...cc3639.jpg]
Credit goes to UndercoverAtheist.
04-04-2014, 03:36 PM
(04-04-2014 02:29 PM)Atothetheist Wrote:  Yup, it has certainly impressed me.

It's kind of odd to say this, having grown so accustomed to seeing only Anthony Hopkins in that iconic role, but Mads is slowly supplanting him in my mind. Especially after that final moment in episode 4 of this season.

"Because I have a right to be heard... I have a voice!"
06-04-2014, 05:23 PM
(04-04-2014 03:36 PM)September Wrote:  
(04-04-2014 02:29 PM)Atothetheist Wrote:  Yup, it has certainly impressed me.

It's kind of odd to say this, having grown so accustomed to seeing only Anthony Hopkins in that iconic role, but Mads is slowly supplanting him in my mind. Especially after that final moment in episode 4 of this season.

IKR! There were 2 things I thought would upset my Hannibal fan-boy-ness, lol

1) The crimes Will & Hannibal solve together taking place in a time-line closer to the present than what was in the movies.

&

2) Hannibal being played by anyone other than Hopkins!!!

Time line doesn't bother me so long as they can keep the "nostalgic" one-liners to a minimum. And Mikkelson? MADS Mikkelson? His name even sounds like that of a serial killer Bowing Laugh out load But I like his performance, a lot!!!

All in all! Hannibal kicks butt, you guyz Thumbsup Thumbsup