there ya goBig Grin

And!

[Image: ZF1ZJ4M.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
20-03-2014, 03:09 PM
RE: Happiness
And then there's this. Happiness is a warm gun. ... bitches. Tongue

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
Find all posts by this user
[+] 5 users Like GirlyMan's post
20-03-2014, 03:19 PM
(20-03-2014 03:09 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  And then there's this. Happiness is a warm gun. ... bitches. Tongue

Shit Girly, I just wanted to post that song...... however not that version (video) of it.

That made me sad....... I remember the day I heard the news, where I was and what I was doing. Probably one of the most fucked up mornings in my life.

Tho, still, I really hated that Yoko bitch....and still do.

If bullshit were music some people would be a brass band.
20-03-2014, 04:36 PM (This post was last modified: 20-03-2014 04:43 PM by GirlyMan.)
(20-03-2014 03:19 PM)War Horse Wrote:  Tho, still, I really hated that Yoko bitch....and still do.

Asian girls scare the shit outta Girly. I been briefed by some 4'10" 95 lb. 18 yo PRC chicks who giggle while running circles around me.

(20-03-2014 03:19 PM)War Horse Wrote:  I remember the day I heard the news,

Well this grounding's a bit indirect and different. Big Grin

Could refer to this,

... or maybe this ...

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
20-03-2014, 04:54 PM
(20-03-2014 03:09 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  And then there's this. Happiness is a warm gun. ... bitches. Tongue

Glad you beat me to that, GirlyMan Big Grin

Music makes me happy. I like a wide range of stuff but my usual go to pick me up is my Electric Light Orchestra channel (Don't bring me down!) on Pandora and Gaelic Storm. One of my favorite Gaelic Storm songs:

Other than that, I'm happy when I'm able to just walk around on a sunny 70 degree day. If I'm able to, I'm walking around in the grass barefoot, feeling the earth under my toes as I goes along. In the city, usually just blundering up and down sidewalks with a cigarette in my hand without any care. Damn, that kind of makes me sound like a hippie. Oh, cute animals make me happy. But you'd have to be a monster for something like this not to make you happy!

[Image: tumblr_mzi2lsSzGX1swpjkio1_400.gif]

[Image: notagain.gif]
21-03-2014, 09:04 AM
I am proud to say that my home town also made a "Happy" video...

[Image: a6505fe8.jpg]
I have a theory that the truth is never told during the nine-to-five hours.
-Hunter S. Thompson
[+] 1 user Likes Filox's post
21-03-2014, 09:10 AM
(21-03-2014 09:04 AM)Filox Wrote:  I am proud to say that my home town also made a "Happy" video...

AWESOME!!!HeartHeartHeartHeartHeart

When I want your opinion I'll read your entrails.
21-03-2014, 09:12 AM (This post was last modified: 21-03-2014 12:46 PM by Filox.)
[Image: 31218127.jpg]

[Image: oscar.png]
[+] 1 user Likes earmuffs's post
21-03-2014, 10:40 AM (This post was last modified: 21-03-2014 02:37 PM by Full Circle.)
Happiness:

The wind has been calm for days and the seas are perfectly flat, a few puffy clouds play hide and go seek with the sun. We load the boat with our gear and head out to the reef.

As the boat slices through the aquamarine water a pod of dolphins swims lazily on the surface sending the only ripples as far as the eye can see. A turtle pops it's head up for air.

We arrive at our destination and look down, the water is so clear we can see fish swimming forty feet below. Shafts of light dance down to the sand and coral below.

We gear up and drop over the side into the luke warm water, we slowly drift down and enter a state of zen as we float weightless between the surface and the ocean floor.

Life is all around us, only our own breathing breaks the silence, I am happy.

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
[+] 2 users Like Full Circle's post
21-03-2014, 10:58 AM
[Image: 533195_10102475038370154_1625756821_n.jpg]

I'll be a lot happier once my state finally fucking thaws out enough for me to get back on 2 wheels.

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 3 users Like EvolutionKills's post