Happy Bad Friday!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
25-03-2016, 09:41 AM
RE: Happy Bad Friday!
Just another Friday, for me. But we have two legs of lamb that I am going to grill on Sunday. That's one good thing about the season- lamb. These are smaller than I have seen in awhile. Gonna be more like lamb and less like mutton, I'm hopin'.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Fireball's post
25-03-2016, 09:51 AM
Have the day off so I'll be working on my Halloween costume, got a can of beer left from the 6 pack I bought months ago I should really get rid of, and start making plans for my vacation.

Average day really lol

When valour preys on reason, it eats the sword it fights with.
[+] 1 user Likes WhiskeyDebates's post
25-03-2016, 09:57 AM
(25-03-2016 09:28 AM)WillHopp Wrote:  
(25-03-2016 07:46 AM)Nurse Wrote:  Well, I just got home from work.

I'm drinking a beer at 0840 in the morning. Getting stoned has crossed my mind - my back hurts like a motherfucker and I won't be pissing in a cup for at least two months. I'm probably going to double click my mouse in a bit, and pass out. I've got to work tonight - so I'll be my usual curse happy nurse self.

Does that mean what I think it means?

Damnit, where did I put that "Citation Please" picture?HuhHuh

When valour preys on reason, it eats the sword it fights with.
[+] 2 users Like WhiskeyDebates's post
25-03-2016, 10:10 AM
Nothing special here -- just another day at work. I had forgotten that it even was Good Friday. I noticed there wasn't much traffic this morning, and wondered why -- now I know! Should be a slow afternoon at work (I do telephone tech support).

It's funny -- just last year I was still pretending to be Catholic and going to church, for my dad's sake. Now I don't even notice when a "special holy day" comes along.

I'm not doing anything special for Easter, either. I am still trying to recover from what I've come to think of as the never-ending coughing disease from hell -- probably bronchitis. The coughing is finally starting to ease up a bit, but I have no energy at all, and getting out of bed in the morning has been a major ordeal every morning this week. I may not get out of bed at all this weekend.
[+] 1 user Likes Grasshopper's post
25-03-2016, 10:28 AM
(25-03-2016 08:41 AM)dancefortwo Wrote:  
(25-03-2016 07:28 AM)jennybee Wrote:  So you heathens, what unmoral thing(s) are you going to be doing today since you have not welcomed Jesus into your hearts? Laugh out load Tongue

But seriously, doing anything fun today or on Bunny day?

Jesus Fucking Christ, is today good Friday?

Well in that case...

[Image: 058ced59646516808e708bb00e83e298.jpg]
[Image: holy-fucking-shit_o_2404479.jpg]
[+] 4 users Like Deesse23's post
25-03-2016, 10:37 AM
If things will go as planned then today I will be drinking with friend. Guess liver won't be to happy about this so it could count as something bad I suppose.

The first revolt is against the supreme tyranny of theology, of the phantom of God. As long as we have a master in heaven, we will be slaves on earth.

Mikhail Bakunin.
[+] 1 user Likes Szuchow's post
25-03-2016, 04:57 PM
Easter and Good Friday change every year sooooo... many eons ago I was born on Good Friday, though it was not on this date. My male parental unit often refer to my birthday as, "should've have been Black Friday". Anywhooooo...

I will be going to work, not having fish, drinking a glass of wine and spending the weekend with my soon to be 6yrs old grandson. Wish it was some other debauchery but alas I'm lame and have no life. Weeping

[Image: dnw9krH.jpg?4]
[+] 2 users Like Heatheness's post
25-03-2016, 05:13 PM
(25-03-2016 04:57 PM)Heatheness Wrote:  Easter and Good Friday change every year sooooo... many eons ago I was born on Good Friday, though it was not on this date. My male parental unit often refer to my birthday as, "should've have been Black Friday". Anywhooooo...

I will be going to work, not having fish, drinking a glass of wine and spending the weekend with my soon to be 6yrs old grandson. Wish it was some other debauchery but alas I'm lame and have no life. Weeping

A weekend with your 6yr old grandson? That's not lame. Helping to raise children is a very important activity and about the hardest thing around. Heart

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
[+] 2 users Like dancefortwo's post
25-03-2016, 05:28 PM
(25-03-2016 09:07 AM)jennybee Wrote:  I'll be working, but will be able to get out early thanks to the religious nuts Smile

Maybe turn some water into tequila shots later on Wink

Just don't wear heels! Confused
Tongue

[+] 1 user Likes TheGulegon's post
25-03-2016, 05:35 PM
Well living in a third world country everything is closed for today. I thought we'd go to Burger Thing for a change, but even they were closed today!
[+] 1 user Likes DerFish's post