Happy Belated Forum Anniversary to Aliza!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
22-08-2016, 09:50 AM
RE: Happy Belated Forum Anniversary to Aliza!
(21-08-2016 10:02 PM)Tartarus Sauce Wrote:  Aliza has officially been on the forum for a year as of August 15th. I would have made the thread on the day, if not for my work schedule and infamous proclivity for laziness, but alas, this belated thread will have to do.

Please accept this peacock as my form of apology. And everybody else, tell Aliza how much she means to you, she's dainty like a flower and needs to be watered with praise in order to properly bloom.

Tartarus!? Praise for me? Awww, it’s like you know the path to my heart like the back of your hand.

[Image: sun.gif]

Thanks for the posts, guys! I have loved being on this forum for the past year. You all have made me feel welcome and like a part of the family. I’ve really enjoyed the conversations and friendships that I’ve built here.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like Aliza's post
22-08-2016, 09:57 AM
RE: Happy Belated Forum Anniversary to Aliza!
(22-08-2016 09:50 AM)Aliza Wrote:  
(21-08-2016 10:02 PM)Tartarus Sauce Wrote:  Aliza has officially been on the forum for a year as of August 15th. I would have made the thread on the day, if not for my work schedule and infamous proclivity for laziness, but alas, this belated thread will have to do.

Please accept this peacock as my form of apology. And everybody else, tell Aliza how much she means to you, she's dainty like a flower and needs to be watered with praise in order to properly bloom.

Tartarus!? Praise for me? Awww, it’s like you know the path to my heart like the back of your hand.

[Image: sun.gif]

Thanks for the posts, guys! I have loved being on this forum for the past year. You all have made me feel welcome and like a part of the family. I’ve really enjoyed the conversations and friendships that I’ve built here.

Now you can never leave Evil_monster

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes JDog554's post