25-02-2016, 01:30 PM
RE: Happy Birtday, cjlr.
Happy birthday.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Nishi Karano Kaze's post
25-02-2016, 02:19 PM
Have a pretty cool birthday and doesn't be afraid of anything.

Big Grin

[+] 2 users Like DLJ's post
25-02-2016, 02:27 PM
Happy Birthday!
[+] 1 user Likes Fireball's post
25-02-2016, 02:42 PM
Although really, the person who made that cake should probably have put Ampere's law in the middle...

... this is my signature!
[+] 1 user Likes cjlr's post
25-02-2016, 02:54 PM
Happy Birthday! It's also National Chocolate Covered Nut Day so I'm having a chocolate covered nut in your honor. Drooling

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
[+] 1 user Likes dancefortwo's post
25-02-2016, 02:56 PM
Happy bday!!!!

Check out my now-defunct atheism blog. It's just a blog, no ads, no revenue, no gods.
----
Atheism promotes critical thinking; theism promotes hypocritical thinking. -- Me
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes WillHopp's post
25-02-2016, 03:11 PM
I got you some jokes.

So Heisenberg was driving down the road, and the police pull him over. The officer salutes (sp?) and says: Good day, do you know how fast you were going? And Heisenberg replies: No, but I can tell you exactly where I am!

A biologist, a physicist, and a mathematician are watching a house. They see two people walk in. A few minutes later, three people walk out.
The biologist says, "they must have reproduced."
The physicist says, "no no, we just counted wrong the first time. Experimental error."
The mathematician says, "now if one more person walks in, the house will be empty again."

Two physicists and a statistician go duck hunting. As a flight of ducks is approaching, the two physicists are busy with their equations of motion figuring out the exact angle for the shot. As a duck passes, the 1st physicist stands up, shoots, and the bullet goes exactly one inch above the duck. The second physicist shoots and the bullet goes exactly one inch below the duck. The statistician stands up and shouts, "Got 'em!".

Neutron walks into a bar and asks the bartender, "How much for a beer?" he replies, "For you, no charge!"

So, helium walks into a bar and orders a beer. The bartender says, "Sorry, we don't serve noble gases around here." Helium doesn't react.

A bar walks into a physicist. Oh wait, wrong reference frame.

A physicist and a mathematician are sitting in a faculty lounge. Suddenly, the coffee machine catches on fire. The physicist grabs a bucket and leap towards the sink, filled the bucket with water and puts out the fire. Second day, the same two sit in the same lounge. Again, the coffee machine catches on fire. This time, the mathematician stands up, got a bucket, hands the bucket to the physicist, thus reducing the problem to a previously solved one.

A farmer is trying to build a pen for his goat, so he asks his three buddies, a physicist, an engineer, and a mathematician to help him out. "Problem is," says the farmer, "I have here only 4 feet of fencing wire and can't find any more."
The physicist looks at the 4 feet of wire and then at the fat goat and proclaims, "It can't be done," and walks off. The engineer figures she'll have a go, so she picks up the wire, and tries to squeeeeeeeeze the wire around the goat. After a few minutes, she gives up. "It can't be done," she says and walks off. The mathematician then picks up the wire, builds a 1 ft square pen, steps in the middle of it, and says, "I'm on the outside!"

So, all the famous physics and mathematicians are up in heaven, and they decide to play Hide and Seek. Einstein is declared IT and starts counting. 1 pi, 2 pi, 3 pi .... Planck hides behind a cloud, Feynman hides behind a bookcase and a few more Nobel laureates find other places.
Newton, being the cocky bastard he is, stands about 5 feet behind Einstein and draws a shape on the ground.
Einstein turns around and says "Newton! You're supposed to hide! You stranglet!"
Newton responds, "I did hide, I'm standing on a meter squared" as he points to the shape he drew on the ground. "Therefore I'm not Newton, I'm Pascal."

And last but definitely not least.

What's the difference between a physics PhD and a large dominos pizza?
The pizza can feed a family of four.

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
[+] 5 users Like GirlyMan's post
25-02-2016, 03:14 PM
(25-02-2016 02:54 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  Happy Birthday! It's also National Chocolate Covered Nut Day so I'm having a chocolate covered nut in your honor. Drooling

I hope you have enough chocolate to cover everyone here. Hobo Laugh out load

[Image: dnw9krH.jpg?4]
[+] 3 users Like Heatheness's post
25-02-2016, 03:17 PM
Happy Birthday!
[Image: bizarro-physics-court.gif]
[+] 3 users Like pablo's post
25-02-2016, 03:34 PM
[Image: qpcake.jpg]

Don't Live each day like it's your last. Live each day like you have 541 days after that one where every choice you make will have lasting implications to you and the world around you. ~ Tim Minchin
[+] 4 users Like Commonsensei's post