Happy Birthday Anjele

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
28-06-2016, 04:09 PM
RE: Happy Birthday Anjele
(28-06-2016 03:59 PM)The Organic Chemist Wrote:  Happy b-day. Hope you get a watertight roof as a present.

Ummm...today I was hermetically sealed in my son's old bedroom. Do I know how to party or what!!!!!!

The interior of the house was covered with plastic while all the ceilings were scraped to help determine what sheetrock has to be replaced...then it will be retextured and painted.

So, here I am sitting in the little office when the man seals me in here with plastic sheeting. Blink I got his attention and he made a small opening for me to crawl through...then I looked with dismay at the bathroom door that was similarly sealed...whimper...he did the same for that doorway.

Since I couldn't get to the fridge or kitchen cabinets or sink, I didn't have to use the bathroom often. Weeping

It's a mess in here - that's what I got for my birthday this year...but at least there is progress being made. They are texturing the walls and ceilings upstairs in the bedroom right now.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat

Are my Chakras on straight?
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Anjele's post
28-06-2016, 04:13 PM
Happy birthday!

Gods derive their power from post-hoc rationalizations. -The Inquisition

Using the supernatural to explain events in your life is a failure of the intellect to comprehend the world around you. -The Inquisition
[+] 1 user Likes TheInquisition's post
28-06-2016, 10:09 PM
Happy birthday Anjele...

1 Like = 1 Prayer
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes izel's post
29-06-2016, 12:05 AM
Well now I'm disappointed. I thought you'd been posting all those birthday notices as an acceptable substitute for your own and thereby found the secret to eternal youth: give everyone else all your birthdays. Now here you are caught in the act having cake and giggles keeping a birthday for yourself after all! Tsk. But then perhaps your supply is inexhaustible - WELL I SURE HOPE IT IS KIDDO - INEXHAUSTIBLE! May this be your favorite one except for all the rest to come!! Heart
[+] 1 user Likes Airportkid's post
29-06-2016, 05:23 AM
Happy birthday!!!

But now I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.

~ Umberto Eco
[+] 1 user Likes evenheathen's post
30-06-2016, 12:35 PM
Sorry for being late, but happy birthday! Smile
[Image: Birthday-Cake-image.jpg]

Atir aissom atir imon
[+] 1 user Likes Im_Ryan's post
30-06-2016, 02:23 PM
Happy Belated B-Day Anj! Heart

" Generally speaking, the errors in religion are dangerous; those in philosophy only ridiculous."
David Hume