Happy Birthday Bestest Friend of all Almighty Best Friends

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
24-01-2014, 05:00 PM
Heart Happy Birthday Bestest Friend of all Almighty Best Friends
itsFerdinand registered 10-24-2011. I've been on the forum for almost three years, and Hughsie was one of the first people to welcome me to the forum. I felt sort of out of place. In all honesty, I was afraid to post what I felt, because of how young I was. I was one of the only young people on the forum, besides the couple of members who came here with me. But I was very shy on the board. I didn't want to get ignored, but I didn't want to make anyone angry either. There also weren't as many members back then. Rep numbers fly up and down constantly now, but back then, if you had over 10 rep you were the bomb-diggity (Stark Big Grin )

Okay anyways, Hughsie and I instantly became very close. Not like that though; this place has turned into some weird tumblr fandom. Tongue

Even after returning from my numerous, and long forum absences, Hughsie would always be one of the first to welcome me back and message me urging us to catch up. In fact, I think he was the first from the forum I added to my social networking (besides the obvious ones that came to the forum with me.) Hughsie was one of the main two people who were especially good to us, the second being Erx, and he defended me stubbornly when I was mistakenly banned- which I greatly appreciated.

It's funny that had DaylightDusk not found the forum whilst google searching, and had he not persuaded CYTB (later IMOM and LoL) to join the forum, I would've never met Hughsie, nor the other members I've come to know so well. The shithead that got my old account banned is actually how I came to meet my best friend.

To say the least, Tim has done an extreme amount of good for me. He's always been there for me when I've needed him, both on the forum and in real life. He's encouraged me, helped me, cheered me up, and made me laugh when I thought laughing was the last thing I could possibly do. He's been an amazing friend to me, better than the majority of people I've met where I actually live, and we've never even met (but I hoping someday we will.)

I'm not even exaggerating when I say we Skype for more hours than someone who works a full time job. (30-40 hours+ weekly) My British accent impersonation is turning out quite well, and I think it's even funnier that Tim's starting to lose his accent, and pick up an American twang. He's had his family and friends from work tell him he's starting to sound awful.

Big Grin

Timmy is getting old though. Today he turned 22 [insert Taylor Swift song], and even though he's having a nervous break down (trying to convince himself he's still 19) he deserves to have the best birthday in the entire world. I can't really do much for his birthday, because I can't mail him my package (quotes taken out of context) for a couple more weeks, but I thought this would hold him off so he doesn't think I'm a terrible friend for not contributing much for his birthday.

Angel Heart

I'm still going to eat Tartarus' family because Tarty beat me to making Tim's birthday thread.

Sad
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 9 users Like Ferdinand's post
24-01-2014, 05:05 PM
RE: Happy Birthday Bestest Friend of all Almighty Best Friends
Blush

I don't even know what to say, I really do love you Ferdy.

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
[+] 1 user Likes Hughsie's post
24-01-2014, 05:06 PM
This was super sweet Ferdi!

God is a concept by which we measure our pain -- John Lennon

[+] 2 users Like Momsurroundedbyboys's post
24-01-2014, 05:06 PM
(24-01-2014 05:05 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  Blush

I don't even know what to say, I really do love you Ferdy.

I love you too, Timmy. Big Grin Heart
[+] 1 user Likes Ferdinand's post
24-01-2014, 05:13 PM
Aww that was so sweet! Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes Smercury44's post
24-01-2014, 05:24 PM
Ok now, you should know that what's inside the spoiler is mandatory , but I also want you to know that both of you fuckfaces are very sweet and dear to me even tho I don't know who you people are in real life ( fuck, I'm going soft in my old age Sadcryface2 )

[Image: 29kpg2b.jpg]

. . . ................................ ......................................... . [Image: 2dsmnow.gif] Eat at Joe's
[+] 2 users Like Slowminded's post
25-01-2014, 05:36 PM
This thread still makes me smile every time I see it. Smile

I'm sure you already know this Ferdy but I'll tell you again anyway. You're my best friend in the world. It means a lot to me that you're always there for me during the good times in my life and the bad. You have a knack for making me smile and laugh when no-one else can and I just love the way we can have serious, intellectual conversations and completely immature conversations occur with in seconds of each other. You really are someone special.

You mean the world to me man and I love you to death. Never forget that. Hug

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
[+] 2 users Like Hughsie's post
25-01-2014, 06:02 PM
It's so so good when you can find someone like this to be in your life. Kudos to you two! Heart

Humankind Dodgy (a total misnomer)
[+] 2 users Like aurora's post
25-01-2014, 06:22 PM
(25-01-2014 06:02 PM)aurora Wrote:  It's so so good when you can find someone like this to be in your life. Kudos to you two! Heart

But of course, they tend to live 6,927 kilometers or 4,305 miles away. Big Grin
[+] 2 users Like Ferdinand's post
25-01-2014, 06:26 PM
(25-01-2014 06:22 PM)Ferdinand Wrote:  
(25-01-2014 06:02 PM)aurora Wrote:  It's so so good when you can find someone like this to be in your life. Kudos to you two! Heart

But of course, they tend to live 6,927 kilometers or 4,305 miles away. Big Grin

Yes, yes, minor detail Big Grin

Humankind Dodgy (a total misnomer)