Happy Birthday, Chloe!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
19-05-2014, 06:58 AM
RE: Happy Birthday, Chloe!
And yeah, Tim. Dude... terribly busy as of late. But, everyone knows I don't log on a lot during the weekend.

And my health is sucking right now.

[Image: dog-shaking.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
19-05-2014, 07:26 AM
Awe happy birthday little princess!

Swing with me a while, we can listen to the birds call, we can keep each other warm.
Swing with me forever, we can count up every flower, we can weather every storm.
19-05-2014, 09:52 PM
Whats up with your health? Too young to be old and ill.

“Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect.”

-Mark Twain
19-05-2014, 09:54 PM
(18-05-2014 10:15 PM)kim Wrote:  Yep, Kingsy's raptured.

Where've you been GT? Last I heard, you were moving ... up northwest? Still there? Plans change?

You came here ... you're gonna get the questions, man. Wink

Im in the pac nw. Wife hates it here. Wants to move back to Baton Rouge. I feel it won't be long and we'll be back. People are fucking weird here.

“Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect.”

-Mark Twain
19-05-2014, 09:55 PM
(19-05-2014 09:54 PM)germanyt Wrote:  
(18-05-2014 10:15 PM)kim Wrote:  Yep, Kingsy's raptured.

Where've you been GT? Last I heard, you were moving ... up northwest? Still there? Plans change?

You came here ... you're gonna get the questions, man. Wink

Im in the pac nw. Wife hates it here. Wants to move back to Baton Rouge. I feel it won't be long and we'll be back. People are fucking weird here.

Don't you have a new little one on the way? Or am I getting you confused with someone else?

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
19-05-2014, 09:57 PM
(19-05-2014 09:55 PM)Anjele Wrote:  
(19-05-2014 09:54 PM)germanyt Wrote:  Im in the pac nw. Wife hates it here. Wants to move back to Baton Rouge. I feel it won't be long and we'll be back. People are fucking weird here.

Don't you have a new little one on the way? Or am I getting you confused with someone else?

No indeed. Just having the ole snip snip convo with the wife today. Makes me wanna pass out just thinking about a syringe to the nuts.

-Mark Twain
19-05-2014, 09:58 PM
(19-05-2014 09:57 PM)germanyt Wrote:  
(19-05-2014 09:55 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Don't you have a new little one on the way? Or am I getting you confused with someone else?

No indeed. Just having the ole snip snip convo with the wife today. Makes me wanna pass out just thinking about a syringe to the nuts.

Must have been confused.

Sorry you aren't liking the new locale.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
17-07-2014, 01:08 AM
Happy birthday
17-07-2014, 05:28 AM
^ Happy Birthday bot?

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.