Happy Birthday KC!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
17-05-2013, 09:57 AM
RE: Happy Birthday KC!
(16-05-2013 07:24 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(16-05-2013 05:22 PM)LadyJane Wrote:  Sad I'd like to see that. Vosur does this shit all the time, mainly to Chas. Send him the job. Thumbsup

hehehehehehehe ... fuck 'da copyright popo. Happy Birthday Christian, I got you a gift you can't return. Evil_monster
[Image: fundoshiqc2.png][Image: qcbob.png]

So I got another question for LJ on photography copyrights? If the photoshopping is obviously satirical, do the copyright laws still apply?

P.S. Paint.NET is free and much easier to use than Gimp or Photoshop. Big Grin

What photoshopping? All I see here is digital art. Big Grin

Oh, I sooo badly want to do this myself and make the photos look like candy and not a patch job (sorry, your skills do rock Thumbsup ), but I can't without KC/QC/photog permission or my conscience would be heavy. lol.

Why are both pics so hawt??!
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
17-05-2013, 10:20 AM
(16-05-2013 07:24 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  hehehehehehehe ... fuck 'da copyright popo. Happy Birthday Christian, I got you a gift you can't return. Evil_monster

So I got another question for LJ on photography copyrights? If the photoshopping is obviously satirical, do the copyright laws still apply?

That infringes more than copyright, right there... Dodgy

[Image: klingon_zps7e68578a.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like houseofcantor's post
17-05-2013, 10:46 AM
(17-05-2013 10:20 AM)houseofcantor Wrote:  
(16-05-2013 07:24 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  hehehehehehehe ... fuck 'da copyright popo. Happy Birthday Christian, I got you a gift you can't return. Evil_monster

That infringes more than copyright, right there... Dodgy

Could be taken as fraud.
17-05-2013, 02:08 PM
(17-05-2013 09:57 AM)LadyJane Wrote:  Oh, I sooo badly want to do this myself and make the photos look like candy and not a patch job (sorry, your skills do rock Thumbsup ), but I can't without KC/QC/photog permission or my conscience would be heavy. lol.

Nah, my skills suck. Son and daughter both offered to blur up the edges and get the shading to match but I told them if it looks too good it may no longer be obviously satirical.

(17-05-2013 10:20 AM)houseofcantor Wrote:  That infringes more than copyright, right there... Dodgy

Don't worry big fella, I didn't forget about you. Working on some Girly Gwynnies right now. Evil_monster

As it was in the beginning is now and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.
And I will show you something different from either
Your shadow at morning striding behind you
Or your shadow at evening rising to meet you;
I will show you fear in a handful of dust.
17-05-2013, 02:41 PM
(17-05-2013 02:08 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Working on some Girly Gwynnies right now. Evil_monster

Ohmy

I ain't coming here no morez!

[Image: klingon_zps7e68578a.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like houseofcantor's post