Happy Birthday Momsurroundedbyboys

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
18-11-2014, 06:16 AM
RE: Happy Birthday Momsurroundedbyboys
Happy birthday!!!

A little rudeness and disrespect can elevate a meaningless interaction to a battle of wills and add drama to an otherwise dull day - Bill Watterson
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Cathym112's post
18-11-2014, 06:35 AM
(17-11-2014 10:43 AM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  My hubby doesn't cook very often, but damn when he does.....I just melt.

I'm sorry I missed out on sending congratulations yesterday (when Skype told me to..), I had some other stuff going on.

However, to make up for that; I say now: Salutations and congratulations, Momsby, for completing yet another orbit of our woefully insufficient celestial hydrogen reactor, and (if Rev is to be believed) on your travelling an approximate 25380000000 kilometres.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
[+] 2 users Like Free Thought's post
18-11-2014, 03:37 PM
I missed the day as well, my apologies. I did however, bring you a gift:

Moms,
Oh man, what could I possibly say to you that you don't already know! First and foremost, you are one of my most precious members (which is rare for me to admit, as I usually don't like picking favorites) and truly a wonderful person. I hope you realize that you made a big impact on me, and I am sure, on others by merely expressing your insightful opinions (and not to mention hilarious humor) on the boards. When you were made mod (later super-mod), I leaned back in my chair and said to myself "They made a good call."

And they did.

You took it seriously, and there is not enough thanks I could give in one post to pay the diligent work you give to the forum each and everyday. Can we all take a moment to, I don't know, thank this woman for being on the ball, and giving well over a hundred percent when dealing with certain drama. I think she more than deserves it.

And it's not just the way you handled your mod position that makes you a good member, but rather the compassion, empathy and insight that you give to all of those that need your sage advice. How you seem to know when you are needed, even if it is not obvious. I've gotten a lot from you, and like I said, one post is not enough to describe all of it.

So thank you, Mom.

And I hope you had a wonderful birthday, and I wish for a good future birthday as well (hopefully I will post on the right day, that time)

-Steven.

[Image: 0013382F-E507-48AE-906B-53008666631C-757...cc3639.jpg]
Credit goes to UndercoverAtheist.
[+] 4 users Like Atothetheist's post
18-11-2014, 03:50 PM
(18-11-2014 03:37 PM)Atothetheist Wrote:  I missed the day as well, my apologies. I did however, bring you a gift:

Moms,
Oh man, what could I possibly say to you that you don't already know! First and foremost, you are one of my most precious members (which is rare for me to admit, as I usually don't like picking favorites) and truly a wonderful person. I hope you realize that you made a big impact on me, and I am sure, on others by merely expressing your insightful opinions (and not to mention hilarious humor) on the boards. When you were made mod (later super-mod), I leaned back in my chair and said to myself "They made a good call."

And they did.

You took it seriously, and there is not enough thanks I could give in one post to pay the diligent work you give to the forum each and everyday. Can we all take a moment to, I don't know, thank this woman for being on the ball, and giving well over a hundred percent when dealing with certain drama. I think she more than deserves it.

And it's not just the way you handled your mod position that makes you a good member, but rather the compassion, empathy and insight that you give to all of those that need your sage advice. How you seem to know when you are needed, even if it is not obvious. I've gotten a lot from you, and like I said, one post is not enough to describe all of it.

So thank you, Mom.

And I hope you had a wonderful birthday, and I wish for a good future birthday as well (hopefully I will post on the right day, that time)

-Steven.

Stevie...

You made me cry. Seriously. I feel completely inadequate trying to come up with a reply. From the bottom of my heart, thank you.

Love you,
Mom

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

[+] 2 users Like Momsurroundedbyboys's post
18-11-2014, 03:55 PM
(18-11-2014 03:50 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  
(18-11-2014 03:37 PM)Atothetheist Wrote:  I missed the day as well, my apologies. I did however, bring you a gift:

Moms,

And they did.

So thank you, Mom.

-Steven.

Stevie...

You made me cry. Seriously. I feel completely inadequate trying to come up with a reply. From the bottom of my heart, thank you.

Love you,
Mom

Heart

[Image: 0013382F-E507-48AE-906B-53008666631C-757...cc3639.jpg]
Credit goes to UndercoverAtheist.
18-11-2014, 04:13 PM
Yesterday was your birthday Moms so that means today is your UNbirthday, your NONbirthday and your ANTIbirthday. So happy UN...NON....ANTI birthday today too. Tee hee.

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
[+] 1 user Likes dancefortwo's post
19-11-2014, 04:17 PM
Tongue RE: Happy Birthday Momsurroundedbyboys
Happy days ahead Mum!Cool