Happy Birthday Rahn127!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
28-01-2015, 04:27 AM
RE: Happy Birthday Rahn127!
(27-01-2015 10:07 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  Ok now you're just making people up. Who?

Y'know... the guy who writes intelligent stuff with no spelling mistakes and no ranting.

Dodgy

Happy Birthday Rahn. Have a stress-free day.

Thumbsup

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
26-07-2015, 05:04 AM
I am just now seeing this post in July.

Thank you all very much !!!!

Today is the birthday of my first ex, the first woman I lived with in college, the first woman I loved and the first to break my heart.

Its fitting that I see birthday wishes to me on her birthday. We were like two peas in a pod.

Thank you again

Insanity - doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results
[+] 1 user Likes Rahn127's post
26-07-2015, 05:42 AM
(26-07-2015 05:04 AM)Rahn127 Wrote:  I am just now seeing this post in July.

Thank you all very much !!!!

Today is the birthday of my first ex, the first woman I lived with in college, the first woman I loved and the first to break my heart.

Its fitting that I see birthday wishes to me on her birthday. We were like two peas in a pod.

Thank you again

Maybe she will text you like my ex from college just did a while back. Um ya, it's been 15 years. Awkward. Smile

**Crickets** -- God
26-07-2015, 05:50 PM
Her and I are friends on facebook.

We haven't seen each other for about 26 years, but we do send out the occasional happy birthday to one another. We spoke over the phone a few times about 5 years ago and it was pleasant, but we both are different people who truly have no desire to be anything more than distant acquaintances.

I'm good with that.

Insanity - doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results