Happy Birthday TheGulegon!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
21-04-2016, 06:25 PM (This post was last modified: 21-04-2016 06:28 PM by TheGulegon.)
RE: Happy Birthday TheGulegon!
(21-04-2016 06:13 PM)Fireball Wrote:  
(21-04-2016 05:18 PM)TheGulegon Wrote:  Beer? Gasp AND ass sprinklez?
Y'all are the best! Sadcryface
Laugh out load Tongue
Thaaaanx, gaiz! Blush
Hug

OK, I'm relatively new here, and I understand the beer. I've been known to indulge in a couple myself. Now, the ass sprinkles are new to me, but quite nice. What is the provenance of said association, and more importantly, is there a thread dedicated to such!? Tongue

I don't think there's a thread around here for 'em, nor do I know where ass sprinkles came from, butt does it matter? Tongue

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
21-04-2016, 06:53 PM
(21-04-2016 06:25 PM)TheGulegon Wrote:  
(21-04-2016 06:13 PM)Fireball Wrote:  OK, I'm relatively new here, and I understand the beer. I've been known to indulge in a couple myself. Now, the ass sprinkles are new to me, but quite nice. What is the provenance of said association, and more importantly, is there a thread dedicated to such!? Tongue

I don't think there's a thread around here for 'em, nor do I know where ass sprinkles came from, butt does it matter? Tongue

Nopers, asses and sprinkles just seem to go together, just like peanut butter and bananas. Best use of sprinkles I've ever seen! Yes
21-04-2016, 07:53 PM
Laugh out load Tongue
Thaaaanx, gaiz! Blush
Hug

Now you need to tell me how to clear my search history. If I die any time soon I don't want anyone seeing that I was trying to find a frosted butt with sprinkles. Undecided

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
[+] 3 users Like Anjele's post
21-04-2016, 08:34 PM
(21-04-2016 07:53 PM)Anjele Wrote:  
Laugh out load Tongue
Thaaaanx, gaiz! Blush
Hug

Now you need to tell me how to clear my search history. If I die any time soon I don't want anyone seeing that I was trying to find a frosted butt with sprinkles. Undecided

Too late, my government-installed thread copier-enhancer-saver-thingie has recorded every sordid detail! Tongue
21-04-2016, 08:37 PM
(21-04-2016 08:34 PM)Fireball Wrote:  
(21-04-2016 07:53 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Now you need to tell me how to clear my search history. If I die any time soon I don't want anyone seeing that I was trying to find a frosted butt with sprinkles. Undecided

Too late, my government-installed thread copier-enhancer-saver-thingie has recorded every sordid detail! Tongue

Weeping

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
21-04-2016, 08:39 PM
Happy birthday!!!

But now I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.

~ Umberto Eco
23-04-2016, 10:52 AM
I am horrible person! I forget to post here! Blush

Happy belated Birthday, Guley!!

[Image: ButtCake.jpg.w300h400.jpg]

[Image: Sandy.png]

[+] 3 users Like Escape Artist's post
23-04-2016, 11:15 AM
(23-04-2016 10:52 AM)Escape Artist Wrote:  I am horrible person! I forget to post here! Blush

Happy belated Birthday, Guley!!

[Image: ButtCake.jpg.w300h400.jpg]

[Image: Sandy.png]

Horrible? Naw, girl! Rolleyes I'd've forgot it if Anj hadn't said sumthin! Blush
Butt even if you wuz, ass fixes e'erthang! Hug

Thanks, EA! Heart

[+] 1 user Likes TheGulegon's post