Happy Birthday to one of my favorite atheist authors

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
29-11-2011, 11:50 PM
Happy Birthday to one of my favorite atheist authors
Mark Twain would be celebrating his 176 birthday, according to the cool graphic on from Google. https://www.google.com/webhp?hl=en

Mark Twain was one of the most influential atheists in my life. I didn't realize this until recently, though. In high school and college, I read his works with great joy. If I ever knew he was an atheist I never realized it, and a good thing too, or he might not have influenced this Hellbound Preacher as deeply!

Happy Birthday, old Sam.

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like Erxomai's post
30-11-2011, 08:08 AM
RE: Happy Birthday to one of my favorite atheist authors
(29-11-2011 11:50 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  Mark Twain would be celebrating his 176 birthday, according to the cool graphic on from Google. https://www.google.com/webhp?hl=en

Mark Twain was one of the most influential atheists in my life. I didn't realize this until recently, though. In high school and college, I read his works with great joy. If I ever knew he was an atheist I never realized it, and a good thing too, or he might not have influenced this Hellbound Preacher as deeply!

Happy Birthday, old Sam.

Mark Twain is a hero Smile Seriously 176 though? His stuff is as relevant as ever. What a champion.
[+] 3 users Like morondog's post
01-12-2011, 08:43 PM
Timeless stuff there. I thoroughly enjoyed "The Adventures of Huckleberry Finn" and I hope to read more of his stuff!
[+] 1 user Likes Kaos MD's post
04-12-2011, 03:24 PM
I think I like the person more than his writing. That's kinda the only immortality that makes sense to this unit. Wink

[Image: klingon_zps7e68578a.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes houseofcantor's post