Happy Birthday to our fearless leader KC.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
14-05-2014, 06:55 PM
RE: Happy Birthday to our fearless leader KC.
Happy return of the position of the earth relative it relation to the sun, as specified by the event in which you left your mother's vagina, referenced by that event occurring within the a full rotation of the earth around it's axis, again by relation to the sun, and the division of that rotation event to be referenced by one particular start time and one particular end time denoted by arbitrary convention from one arbitrary start point in it's rotation!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!ThumbsupThumbsupThumbsupThumbsupThumbsup

Oh, and also, for not dying between that first event and now!!!!!SmileSmileSmile

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Raptor Jesus's post
14-05-2014, 06:57 PM
Happy Birthday KC!

" Generally speaking, the errors in religion are dangerous; those in philosophy only ridiculous."
David Hume
14-05-2014, 07:17 PM
Hope it's been a good year for ya KC. Here's to an even better one on round 33! Thumbsup

"It's a most distressing affliction to have a sentimental heart and a skeptical mind.”
― نجيب محفوظ, Sugar Street
14-05-2014, 08:30 PM (This post was last modified: 14-05-2014 10:11 PM by Bucky Ball.)
Hey old man. Happy birthday. And many more. QC, Cohen and "whats-her-name" Tongue are lucky indeed.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein Certified Ancient Astronaut Theorist and Levitating yogi, CAAT-LY.
Yeah, for verily I say unto thee, and this we know : Jebus no likey that which doth tickle thee unto thy nether regions.

14-05-2014, 08:56 PM
(14-05-2014 07:23 AM)kingschosen Wrote:  Thanks for the wishes, guys.

I appreciate it Smile

I'm getting old, man... 32. Dang, never thought I would see the day.

I have two kids older than you and the other one is older than QC...I'll just move along on my Hoveround and find my Depends and Geritol. Weeping

See here they are, the bruises, some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
14-05-2014, 09:39 PM
Happy B-day, you young whipper snapper, you! Thumbsup

Humankind Dodgy (a total misnomer)