Happy D-Day Everyone!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
06-06-2013, 03:40 PM
RE: Happy D-Day Everyone!
My grandpa was +1

The only thing he said was it was a mess.

God is a concept by which we measure our pain -- John Lennon

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
06-06-2013, 03:51 PM
(06-06-2013 03:40 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  My grandpa was +1

Mine was on the other side of world. Fighting the Japanese.
I've never checked it, but I've heard stats like the first 5,000 that hit the Normandy beach didn't make it through the war. Glad your granpa made it back, too!!! Smile

[+] 1 user Likes TheGulegon's post
06-06-2013, 05:44 PM
(06-06-2013 03:22 PM)Dark Light Wrote:  
(06-06-2013 11:52 AM)Elesjei Wrote:  Ah, D-Day... A very humbling event, to think of all the lives of young men lost trying to fight off an American invasion...

It's a shame you weren't among them.

You need to watch American Dad.

If something can be destroyed by the truth, it might be worth destroying.

[Image: ZcC2kGl.png]
06-06-2013, 05:46 PM
American Dad sucks.

07-06-2013, 09:32 AM
(06-06-2013 08:13 AM)Erxomai Wrote:  Posted here because I&I is about to tell us D-Day was an al Qaeda plot in 3...2...1...

D-Day was bullshit, by 1944 the nazis were defeated by the Soviets by that point then the brittish and americans are like "hey we should invade europe now" Once it was obvious that the nazis were a dying corpse THEN the american and brittish invade europe. Pussies
07-06-2013, 09:35 AM
(07-06-2013 09:32 AM)I and I Wrote:  
(06-06-2013 08:13 AM)Erxomai Wrote:  Posted here because I&I is about to tell us D-Day was an al Qaeda plot in 3...2...1...

D-Day was bullshit, by 1944 the nazis were defeated by the Soviets by that point then the brittish and americans are like "hey we should invade europe now" Once it was obvious that the nazis were a dying corpse THEN the american and brittish invade europe. Pussies

Yay! I'm so proud right now. Flex

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
[+] 4 users Like Erxomai's post
07-06-2013, 10:18 AM
(07-06-2013 09:32 AM)I and I Wrote:  

I expected nothing less than a completely idiotic statement like that from you.

The Soviets weren't even in Germany in mid-1944, the Nazis were still mounting offensives.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post
07-06-2013, 10:28 AM
(06-06-2013 03:51 PM)TheGulegon Wrote:  
(06-06-2013 03:40 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  My grandpa was +1

Mine was on the other side of world. Fighting the Japanese.
I've never checked it, but I've heard stats like the first 5,000 that hit the Normandy beach didn't make it through the war. Glad your granpa made it back, too!!! Smile

Yes! I've been able (thanks to the web) to kinda trace where he was. He never spoke about it at all -- just that he served as an engineer under Patton. I did find his medals...That was also interesting. A few war spoils and an odd silk map.

My grandma's brothers (all four of them) were sent to fight the Japanese. I know one of them was captured somewhere along with lots of others and made to walk for miles and miles...My (other) great uncle used to tell that story. Two died in pacific. Two came home....

God is a concept by which we measure our pain -- John Lennon

07-06-2013, 12:54 PM
Happy D-Day Everyone!
(07-06-2013 10:18 AM)Chas Wrote:  
(07-06-2013 09:32 AM)I and I Wrote:  D-Day was bullshit, by 1944 the nazis were defeated by the Soviets by that point then the brittish and americans are like "hey we should invade europe now" Once it was obvious that the nazis were a dying corpse THEN the american and brittish invade europe. Pussies

I expected nothing less than a completely idiotic statement like that from you.

The Soviets weren't even in Germany in mid-1944, the Nazis were still mounting offensives.

I expect no less of a reading comprehension from you, nobody ever fucking said that the soviets were in Germany in 1944. The Germans were on the defensive and running from the soviets by 1944 and there was nothing in the way of a soviet victory by 1944. What was left in Europe of the nazi forces by 1944? It's funny when two pussies wait for an outcome (the defeat of the soviets) that doesn't happen, then the pussies are like " oh shit the evil commies are winning and taking over Europe we gotta go into Europe now". The soviets wanted a European invasion from the u.s. and England and the pussies through most of the war just smiled and said no. Pussies
07-06-2013, 12:55 PM
Happy D-Day Everyone!
(07-06-2013 12:54 PM)I and I Wrote:  
(07-06-2013 10:18 AM)Chas Wrote:  I expected nothing less than a completely idiotic statement like that from you.

I expect no less of a reading comprehension from you, nobody ever fucking said that the soviets were in Germany in 1944. The Germans were on the defensive and running from the soviets by 1944 and there was nothing in the way of a soviet victory by 1944. What was left in Europe of the nazi forces by 1944? It's funny when two pussies wait for an outcome (the defeat of the soviets) that doesn't happen, then the pussies are like " oh shit the evil commies are winning and taking over Europe we gotta go into Europe now". The soviets wanted a European invasion from the u.s. and England much earlier and the pussies through most of the war just smiled and said no. Pussies