Happy D-Day Everyone!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
07-06-2013, 02:02 PM
RE: Happy D-Day Everyone!
(07-06-2013 12:54 PM)I and I Wrote:  
(07-06-2013 10:18 AM)Chas Wrote:  I expected nothing less than a completely idiotic statement like that from you.

The Soviets weren't even in Germany in mid-1944, the Nazis were still mounting offensives.

I expect no less of a reading comprehension from you, nobody ever fucking said that the soviets were in Germany in 1944. The Germans were on the defensive and running from the soviets by 1944 and there was nothing in the way of a soviet victory by 1944. What was left in Europe of the nazi forces by 1944? It's funny when two pussies wait for an outcome (the defeat of the soviets) that doesn't happen, then the pussies are like " oh shit the evil commies are winning and taking over Europe we gotta go into Europe now". The soviets wanted a European invasion from the u.s. and England and the pussies through most of the war just smiled and said no. Pussies

Since there was nothing in the way, why did it take another year to take Berlin?

And if there was nothing in the way, then the D-Day invasion would REALLY mean there was nothing in the way if Hitler had to move troops from the east to the west. I guess Stalin wanted his troops to take their time torturing and raping the populace on their way to victory.

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 4 users Like Erxomai's post