Happy Flightless Bird Genocide Everybody!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
28-11-2013, 03:23 AM (This post was last modified: 28-11-2013 03:27 AM by EvolutionKills.)
Happy Flightless Bird Genocide Everybody!
Also known as Thanksgiving... Angel

Also, you should totally celebrate by reading chapter 3 in 'Lies My Teacher Told Me: Everything Your American History Textbook Got Wrong' by James W. Loewen. Or you can cheat and listen to the audio-book on YouTube...

Enjoy! Big Grin

[Image: GrumpyCat_01.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like EvolutionKills's post
28-11-2013, 03:34 AM
RE: Happy Flightless Bird Genocide Everybody!
No! We came over, we struggled, then we had a peaceful meal with the savage red people and then we all lived happily ever after. HAPPILY EVER AFTER!

Fin.

[+] 4 users Like Dark Light's post
28-11-2013, 03:39 AM
(28-11-2013 03:23 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  Also known as Thanksgiving... Angel

Also, you should totally celebrate by reading chapter 3 in 'Lies My Teacher Told Me: Everything Your American History Textbook Got Wrong' by James W. Loewen. Or you can cheat and listen to the audio-book on YouTube...

Enjoy! Big Grin

I wish the Indians back then had firepower like this:
[Image: BoomersReputation.png]

[Image: 9f6.gif]
[+] 3 users Like ELK12695's post
28-11-2013, 03:41 AM
(28-11-2013 03:39 AM)ELK12695 Wrote:  
(28-11-2013 03:23 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  Also known as Thanksgiving... Angel

Enjoy! Big Grin

I wish the Indians back then had firepower like this:

Boomers, Fallout: New Vegas.

I know my shit. Sleepy

[+] 1 user Likes EvolutionKills's post
28-11-2013, 03:41 AM
For a moment I thought you were talking about killing penguins.

I like penguins

Turkey's aren't that exciting.

Have a great day tho!

God is a concept by which we measure our pain -- John Lennon

[+] 2 users Like Momsurroundedbyboys's post
28-11-2013, 03:44 AM
(28-11-2013 03:41 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  
(28-11-2013 03:39 AM)ELK12695 Wrote:  I wish the Indians back then had firepower like this:

I know my shit. Sleepy

You gotta admit they are the coolest faction, right?
[Image: SnowglobeNellisAFB.png]

"You're pretty cool for a Sav... I mean Outsider."

28-11-2013, 03:54 AM (This post was last modified: 28-11-2013 04:01 AM by EvolutionKills.)
(28-11-2013 03:44 AM)ELK12695 Wrote:  
(28-11-2013 03:41 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  Boomers, Fallout: New Vegas.

I know my shit. Sleepy

You gotta admit they are the coolest faction, right?
[Image: SnowglobeNellisAFB.png]

"You're pretty cool for a Sav... I mean Outsider."

They've got a battery of Howitzers and B17 Flying Fotresses'. They're a bit xenophobic, but I did like them. Still liked the NCR and Brotherhood better, but then they also had bigger roles and have more history in the mythos. But they took the cake for style, that's for sure.

Plus my favorite companion was Veronica, who was voice by Felecia Day (who I have a nerd crush on). Blush

(28-11-2013 03:41 AM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  For a moment I thought you were talking about killing penguins.

[Image: -3Skipper-3-Usualy-Angry-penguins-of-mad...20-480.jpg]

Madame, I am quite frankly shocked an appalled! Of course I would never do that to penguins! I was talking about turkeys, cause fuck those guys... Dodgy

[+] 3 users Like EvolutionKills's post
28-11-2013, 03:58 AM (This post was last modified: 28-11-2013 04:04 AM by ELK12695.)
(28-11-2013 03:41 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  
(28-11-2013 03:39 AM)ELK12695 Wrote:  I wish the Indians back then had firepower like this:

I know my shit. Sleepy

Also, what do you think about the Brotherhood in Mojave? I kinda like em: Imagine them working with the Followers. Probably farfetched but it sounds cool; Brotherhood is muscle and maintains peace while the Followers maintain society and healthcare.

And the main factions? Well, fuck Caesar and his cosplaying Legion dickheads, and fuck the NCR for their arrogance and greed. I usually exploit the NCR in the beginning to get money and weapons, then I start fucking them over. As for Legion, I shoot any Legionary on sight.

(You know what, I think I'll start a thread in the gaming section about the factions in the Fallout series instead of highjacking this thread)

[+] 1 user Likes ELK12695's post
28-11-2013, 04:05 AM
(28-11-2013 03:58 AM)ELK12695 Wrote:  
(28-11-2013 03:41 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  Boomers, Fallout: New Vegas.

I know my shit. Sleepy

Also, what do you think about the Brotherhood in Mojave? I kinda like em: Imagine them working with the Followers. Probably farfetched but it sounds cool; Brotherhood is muscle and maintains peace while the Followers maintain society and healthcare.

And the main factions? Well, fuck Caesar and his cosplaying Legion dickheads, and fuck the NCR for their arrogance and greed. I usually exploit the NCR in the beginning to get money and weapons, then I start fucking them over. As for Legion, I shoot any Legionary on sight.

I like the NCR's ideals, just not their methods (or their over-reach). I never meshed with Caesar, so he's out. The original Brotherhood of the Mojave are arguably even more xenophobic than the Boomers, and not out of ignorance, but from their seemingly informed decisions (this is probably at the core of why I liked Veronica so much). The Brotherhood has a history of isolationism, and they've always looked inwards while the Followers have always looked outwards. Needless to say they've never seen eye to eye.

In the end I always ended up siding with myself and an independent New Vegas; free of Caesar, NCR, and House. Thumbsup

[+] 1 user Likes EvolutionKills's post
28-11-2013, 06:18 AM
(28-11-2013 03:34 AM)Dark Light Wrote:  No! We came over, we struggled, then we had a peaceful meal with the savage red people and then we all lived happily ever after. HAPPILY EVER AFTER!

Fin.

Except for those "savage red people," life kinda sucked for them for the next several centuries.

[Image: giphy.gif]