Happy Flightless Bird Genocide Everybody!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
28-11-2013, 07:04 AM
RE: Happy Flightless Bird Genocide Everybody!
(28-11-2013 03:41 AM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  For a moment I thought you were talking about killing penguins.

I like penguins

Turkey's aren't that exciting.

Have a great day tho!

Penguins are assholes, Moms.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
28-11-2013, 07:57 AM
(28-11-2013 07:04 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  
(28-11-2013 03:41 AM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  For a moment I thought you were talking about killing penguins.

I like penguins

Have a great day tho!

Penguins are assholes, Moms.

[Image: 9f6.gif]
[+] 2 users Like ELK12695's post
28-11-2013, 08:04 AM
Turkeys are not flightless, and judging by the numbers that come through my property, there are tons of them thriving.

Human engineered turkeys are flightless, their bodies are so malformed that they cannot live past one year without their hip joints falling apart causing excruciating pain.

The human engineered turkeys are so heavy in the chest that their structure cannot support it. If they manage to get up off the ground to sit on a low perch (knee high for us, their most important instinct and without doing so they are miserable) they can fall off and break all their bones.

Just to set the record straight, as per the title of this thread.

[Image: dobie.png]

Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 1 user Likes Dom's post
28-11-2013, 08:08 AM
(28-11-2013 08:04 AM)Dom Wrote:  Turkeys are not flightless, and judging by the numbers that come through my property, there are tons of them thriving.

Human engineered turkeys are flightless, their bodies are so malformed that they cannot live past one year without their hip joints falling apart causing excruciating pain.

The human engineered turkeys are so heavy in the chest that their structure cannot support it. If they manage to get up off the ground to sit on a low perch (knee high for us, their most important instinct and without doing so they are miserable) they can fall off and break all their bones.

So... what you're saying is; We need to completely wipe them off the face of the earth for their own benefit and try again? That's the vibe I'm getting.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
28-11-2013, 09:30 AM
Happy Gluttony Day everyone.

[Image: eat-all-the-food.jpg]

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 4 users Like Revenant77x's post
28-11-2013, 09:36 AM
(28-11-2013 08:04 AM)Dom Wrote:  Turkeys are not flightless, and judging by the numbers that come through my property, there are tons of them thriving.

Thank you! I couldn't believe we got to page two without someone pointing that out. I was getting ready to be mean.Angel

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it, or who has said it- not even if I have said it- unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense. - Buddha
28-11-2013, 09:41 AM

I like penguins

Have a great day tho!

I wonder what penguin tastes like...

Consider
28-11-2013, 09:50 AM
(28-11-2013 08:08 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  

So... what you're saying is; We need to completely wipe them off the face of the earth for their own benefit and try again? That's the vibe I'm getting.

I am not aware of having said anything of the sort. I merely presented facts, not opinions.

If you want my opinion - what we have done to human engineered turkeys is disgusting and inhumane. But we don't eat the bones, so we are not concerned if they can maintain the structure that holds up the animal. The less bone, the better.

I'd like to see what would happen if the human skeleton collapsed out from under us when we try to walk.

The real turkeys, the ones that evolved without human intervention, are just fine and they can fly just fine. And they are well adapted and smart, and they are not going extinct.

[Image: dobie.png]

Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 1 user Likes Dom's post
28-11-2013, 09:56 AM
Now I feel guilty for buying that turkey I just stuck in the oven.

I'm not anti-social. I'm pro-solitude. Sleepy
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
28-11-2013, 10:05 AM
Oh and I'm sure you guys have bad feelings about the native peoples you driven out tooTongue We won, they lost. Get over it. Drinking Beverage
Thanksgiving changed like many traditions often do. Now its a secular holiday about family and togetherness with a huge meal, and football apparently. The holiday is what you make it.

"I don't have to have faith, I have experience." Joseph Campbell
[+] 1 user Likes grizzlysnake's post