Happy Good Friday, Everybody

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
06-04-2012, 06:15 AM
Happy Good Friday, Everybody
Well, I guess it's good for everybody, except Jesus, who woke up and felt a little cross this morning!

"IN THRUST WE TRUST"

"We were conservative Jews and that meant we obeyed God's Commandments until His rules became a royal pain in the ass."

- Joel Chastnoff, The 188th Crybaby Brigade
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 5 users Like Carlo_The_Bugsmasher_Driver's post
06-04-2012, 10:46 AM
RE: Happy Good Friday, Everybody
I still do not understand why good Friday is called that, would it not be bad Friday because that was the day he was crucified?

Under Repair.
[+] 1 user Likes itsacow's post
06-04-2012, 10:49 AM
(06-04-2012 10:46 AM)itsacow Wrote:  I still do not understand why good Friday is called that, would it not be bad Friday because that was the day he was crucified?
It's good because it's the day he died for our sins so we could get into heaven.

It was bad for him but good for the rest of us Big Grin. Or it woulda been if the whole story wasn't clearly a made up load of shit Dodgy .

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
[+] 2 users Like Hughsie's post
06-04-2012, 02:08 PM
Yea it's crazy what some people will believe. Today I seen walking down the sidewalk a guy carrying a life size cross on his back, and it looked heavy. Would he subject himself to that pointless amount of work if Jesus was just a regular guy who was crucified?
06-04-2012, 02:32 PM
Whats so good about it other than the beer in my fridge and the T-bones on the grill
...ooops....
Good Friday is da bomb! Praise Jeebus! Be sure to tithe!

"Praise Sweet Baby Jesus!" - RevJ. Cool

My Sites: www.jesuschristarcade.com - www.facebook.com/jesuschristarcade - Twitter@jesusarcade
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes reverendjeremiah's post
06-04-2012, 02:48 PM
One thing I have to say, I definitively enjoy not having to go to school because of religious holidays. Smile

Also, now i see whay it is Good Friday, thanks hughsie.

Under Repair.
06-04-2012, 02:50 PM
It's bad Friday. The pubs are mostly closed. On a Friday!

No good can come of this.

"But the point is, find somebody to love. Everything else is overrated." - HouseofCantor
[+] 1 user Likes Smooshmonster's post
06-04-2012, 02:53 PM
(06-04-2012 02:50 PM)Smooshmonster Wrote:  It's bad Friday. The pubs are mostly closed. On a Friday!

No good can come of this.
That's why you stock up on booze the day before. I know I'm set for the day...and night.....the entire week really.

NEW AND IMPROVED!
Twice the anger, Half the space!
[+] 1 user Likes Hamata k's post
06-04-2012, 03:47 PM
Stupidity and devout faith don't mix and apparently produce a lot of pain. Most of us throw pottery or collect postage stamps in our free time, guys.

"IN THRUST WE TRUST"

"We were conservative Jews and that meant we obeyed God's Commandments until His rules became a royal pain in the ass."

- Joel Chastnoff, The 188th Crybaby Brigade
06-04-2012, 05:57 PM
(06-04-2012 03:47 PM)Carlo_The_Bugsmasher_Driver Wrote:  Stupidity and devout faith don't mix and apparently produce a lot of pain. Most of us throw pottery or collect postage stamps in our free time, guys.

Weeelll? I might go to the Salvos this Sunday. They have really good bands and play rousing hymns to celebrate the resurrection. So long as the fundies don't get into my ear too much, I am quite tolerant.