Happy Halloween

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
31-10-2012, 07:34 PM
Happy Halloween
This year I wasn't sure if I was going to be able to do all that I wanted to for Halloween because I'm working about 3 hrs from home and normally wouldn't have been home until 8 pm.

I'm on a construction crew and the people I work with weren't planning on doing anything for Halloween but then something happened which allowed me to leave work at noon and home by 3pm so I could get everything ready in time.

I'm sure a christain will pipe up and say "god found a way for you. He works in mysterious ways."

As it turns out a lady that knows the people I work with died unexpectedly from cancer. The doctors said she had 6 months to a year with chemo. My co-workers left work early to attend funeral services today.

So for you christians you believe that god killeda lady so that I could get off work early and enjoy Halloween with my family.

That is morally reprehensible.
It makes me sick to think that someone could have such a twisted view of life.

Given your gods track record in the bible that would be something he would do.

Insanity - doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
31-10-2012, 09:06 PM
RE: Happy Halloween
Hey, Rahn.

Quote:So for you christians you believe that god killeda lady so that I could get off work early and enjoy Halloween with my family.

That is morally reprehensible.

It's only morally reprehensible if you frame it that way, but I don't know of any Christians who would. So ultimately it's a strawman.

My condolences for your co-worker's loss.

Peace and Love and Empathy,

Matt
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply