Happy Holidays !

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
23-12-2013, 08:51 PM
Happy Holidays !
[Image: cartoon_santa_claus_penguin_christmas_gi...vr_324.jpg]

To: You

Since I'm going to be crazy busy the next several days covered in cookies, gift wrap and grandbabies....... I wanted to take a moment to say "Happy Holidays" to all members here. (you, too Chippy). It's been so great feeling welcomed in your community. What great people here ! So - however you celebrate (Christmas or No christmas)....... whatever makes you smile.... I want to say THANK YOU and I hope all members here have a great season. May something make you smile, laugh and build a lovely memory of 2013. Yes, I'm a sap. Always been one and likely will be. You're an amazing group of people who let me in the door and let me hang my hat. All very much appreciated.Heart

enjoy the season
[Image: snowy-scene.jpg]

When I want your opinion I'll read your entrails.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 12 users Like WitchSabrina's post
23-12-2013, 09:02 PM
RE: Happy Holidays !
(23-12-2013 08:51 PM)WitchSabrina Wrote:  

Since I'm going to be crazy busy the next several days covered in cookies, gift wrap and grandbabies....... I wanted to take a moment to say "Happy Holidays" to all members here. (you, too Chippy). It's been so great feeling welcomed in your community. What great people here ! So - however you celebrate (Christmas or No christmas)....... whatever makes you smile.... I want to say THANK YOU and I hope all members here have a great season. May something make you smile, laugh and build a lovely memory of 2013. Yes, I'm a sap. Always been one and likely will be. You're an amazing group of people who let me in the door and let me hang my hat. All very much appreciated.Heart

enjoy the season

Right Back at you, you haven't been active long but you are already becoming a big part of this community. Happy Holidays and A Festive New Year.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 1 user Likes Revenant77x's post
23-12-2013, 09:05 PM
Happy holidays to you and yours you crazy witch! Big Grin

It's been fun having you around. Thumbsup

But now I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.

~ Umberto Eco
[+] 1 user Likes evenheathen's post
23-12-2013, 10:10 PM
Back at you, silly witch Tongue

Enjoy those grand babies!! Heart Hug
[+] 1 user Likes Smercury44's post
23-12-2013, 10:13 PM
Enjoy your holiday!

Merry Christmas to all.

Rabble rouser me...going against the grain...
Heart

God is a concept by which we measure our pain -- John Lennon

[+] 1 user Likes Momsurroundedbyboys's post
23-12-2013, 10:37 PM
Right back atcha, Witchypoo Smile

Thanks for being part of our little community Thumbsup

Humankind Dodgy (a total misnomer)
[+] 1 user Likes aurora's post
23-12-2013, 10:44 PM
(23-12-2013 08:51 PM)WitchSabrina Wrote:  

enjoy the season

Happy times to you too. It's Happy Winter Solstice time for me and my family. I hear there was some guy named Jesus born around this time of year too. Or so they say.

Shakespeare Insult 13 – Henry IV Part 1
“That trunk of humours, that bolting-hutch of beastliness, that swollen parcel of dropsies, that huge bombard of sack, that stuffed cloak-bag of guts, that reverend vice, that grey Iniquity, that father ruffian, that vanity in years?”
[+] 1 user Likes dancefortwo's post
24-12-2013, 12:31 AM
(23-12-2013 10:10 PM)Smercury44 Wrote:  Back at you, silly witch Tongue

Enjoy those grand babies!! Heart Hug
For dinnerWink
that's a witchy thing to do, right?

"I don't have to have faith, I have experience." Joseph Campbell
[+] 2 users Like grizzlysnake's post
24-12-2013, 12:32 AM
I finished everything already so I can relaxBig Grin
Have funn and its good to have ya here.

"I don't have to have faith, I have experience." Joseph Campbell
[+] 1 user Likes grizzlysnake's post
24-12-2013, 10:02 AM
Thanks everyone. I didn't see a holiday thread already going or I would have just added to that. So forgive me for making a thread all by itself. It's meant as a community thang = not an individual thing.
Have a great day today and tomorrow one and all.

[Image: santa-elf.jpg]

When I want your opinion I'll read your entrails.