Happy Holidays: A Merry Mafia XVIII

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
18-11-2013, 08:48 PM
RE: Happy Holidays: A Merry Mafia XVIII
Also,im starting to think that rev is mafia,or that rev and muffs are mafia,so if one gets lynched,one is safe

I don't really like going outside.
It's too damn "peopley" out there....
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
18-11-2013, 08:49 PM
(18-11-2013 08:46 PM)Lightvader Wrote:  Ok,i see both points. And you're message really implies that all vanilla should claim,rev. Lets say some vanilla would roleclaim and ask for others to claim a role via pm. And then would post something like "some1 claimed role a. If you're role a,please pm me if you didnt claim any role yet.".
If multiple chars would claim one role,one gets investigated provided the cop is found already. If no cop is found yet,both get marked suspicious till the cop is found to investigate. The person who started the alliance will not tell the alledged cop what the target roleclaimed and will warn the target to not respond to the alledged cop.
What flaws do you see with that?

That's the basic idea. It's a proven strategy that has won games before. It was first used to great effect in the Shakespeare Game. It does have a flaw if townies do not contact the Publicly declared Vanilla then mafia can get away with a role claim so it is important to make a claim to them ASAP.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
18-11-2013, 08:52 PM
(18-11-2013 08:47 PM)Dark Light Wrote:  muffs, please review some the games that have used this strategy before to understand it. The Shakespeare Game is an excellent example. His strategy is sound for a townie. It has gotten a townie victory 2 or 3 times.

I know the strategy.
That's why I'm skeptical. Because Rev uses it a lot and so it would be so easy for him to use it for his diabolical mafia scams.

Also, DL coming to Rev's aid?
Not the first time in this game the two have helped each other out...
It could be nothing, but if I remember correctly Dark light called on Rev to back his story when I made claims that DL was the snowman.
Just an observation.

[Image: 3cdac7eec8f6b059070d9df56f50a7ae.jpg]
Now with 40% more awesome.
18-11-2013, 08:58 PM
(18-11-2013 08:52 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  
(18-11-2013 08:47 PM)Dark Light Wrote:  muffs, please review some the games that have used this strategy before to understand it. The Shakespeare Game is an excellent example. His strategy is sound for a townie. It has gotten a townie victory 2 or 3 times.

I know the strategy.
That's why I'm skeptical. Because Rev uses it a lot and so it would be so easy for him to use it for his diabolical mafia scams.

It could be nothing, but if I remember correctly Dark light called on Rev to back his story when I made claims that DL was the snowman.
Just an observation.

Yes, I called on the only other person other than the moderator to recount the call.

Also, did not 'come to Revs' aide. I just said the strategy is sound because you acted like you didn't understand it.

18-11-2013, 08:58 PM
Another question. Is it a wise that if some1 is accepted in the alliance,that person gets to know who is who,or just who is trusted,or neither?

18-11-2013, 09:00 PM
(18-11-2013 08:58 PM)Dark Light Wrote:  
(18-11-2013 08:52 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  I know the strategy.

Just an observation.

Yes, I called on the only other person other than the moderator to recount the call.

Also, did not 'come to Revs' aide. I just said the strategy is sound because you acted like you didn't understand it.

fair call.

[Image: 3cdac7eec8f6b059070d9df56f50a7ae.jpg]
Now with 40% more awesome.
18-11-2013, 09:00 PM
I understand the basics of the strategy,but i do not trust rev one bit

18-11-2013, 09:03 PM
stop overselling it guys

[Image: sigvacachica.png]
[+] 3 users Like nach_in's post
18-11-2013, 09:05 PM
(18-11-2013 09:00 PM)Lightvader Wrote:  I understand the basics of the strategy,but i do not trust rev one bit

I am not asking anyone to trust me. I am suggesting a proven strategy for an easy townie win. If one of our vanillas does come forward I will share what I know and that is all. I don't want to know everyone's roles or who is who. I am quite happy to sit back and let someone else lead the group.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
18-11-2013, 09:22 PM
Ok,i will roleclaim.
I AM BABY JESUS,VANILLA TOWNIE
i take it that if nobody claims my role till the next dayphase,i am trusted?

[+] 1 user Likes Lightvader's post