Happy Holidays: A Merry Mafia XVIII

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
20-11-2013, 09:56 AM
RE: Happy Holidays: A Merry Mafia XVIII
Quote:Twas the night before Christmas, when all through the house / Not a creature was stirring, not even a mafia.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Cheetory6's post
20-11-2013, 10:35 AM
wait, now what?

[Image: sigvacachica.png]
20-11-2013, 12:29 PM
Not lynching muffs makes me mafia? Really? Come on people (especially our experienced players), think this through. We knew muffs targeted Rev. We knew neither the watcher or tracker did. The cop was unaccounted for. This meant that there was a 50/50 chance of muffs being either mafia or the cop. I thought it was a little rash to risk lynching the cop day two on a 50/50. Even though it worked out I still stand by my logic on that. Anyone care to tell me where it's wrong?

I've not role-revealed? Not hardly surprising, I've said before that I have trust issues and these games don't particularly help. Anyone who's played games with me before will vouch that I'm notoriously untrusting.

As for being quiet, I've been busy with work. On top of that, I've been killed the first night in the last two games I've played, it's been nice not making that three in a row.

Anyways, I may as well be open at this point. I'm Rudolph the Reindeer. I'm guessing there's a reasonable chance someone's already claimed it by the fact I seem to be one of the last to role-claim. If so, I call for the cop to investigate me, tonight! That way you will know one way or the other who the liar is tomorrow and can lynch them.

As for today, I'm suspicious of nach. I had a viable reason for being hesitant to lynch last night. He didn't seem to, he just said "Muffs is clearly not a mafia" while not offering any real justification. If anyone I'd lynch him but if anyone else has reason not to I'm all ears as other people are probably better informed than me.

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
20-11-2013, 01:00 PM
(20-11-2013 12:29 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  Not lynching muffs makes me mafia? Really? Come on people (especially our experienced players), think this through. We knew muffs targeted Rev. We knew neither the watcher or tracker did. The cop was unaccounted for. This meant that there was a 50/50 chance of muffs being either mafia or the cop. I thought it was a little rash to risk lynching the cop day two on a 50/50. Even though it worked out I still stand by my logic on that. Anyone care to tell me where it's wrong?

I've not role-revealed? Not hardly surprising, I've said before that I have trust issues and these games don't particularly help. Anyone who's played games with me before will vouch that I'm notoriously untrusting.

As for being quiet, I've been busy with work. On top of that, I've been killed the first night in the last two games I've played, it's been nice not making that three in a row.

Anyways, I may as well be open at this point. I'm Rudolph the Reindeer. I'm guessing there's a reasonable chance someone's already claimed it by the fact I seem to be one of the last to role-claim. If so, I call for the cop to investigate me, tonight! That way you will know one way or the other who the liar is tomorrow and can lynch them.

As for today, I'm suspicious of nach. I had a viable reason for being hesitant to lynch last night. He didn't seem to, he just said "Muffs is clearly not a mafia" while not offering any real justification. If anyone I'd lynch him but if anyone else has reason not to I'm all ears as other people are probably better informed than me.

Yup, but I actually gave a justification, I saw an unanimous vote and I thought that was weird, the idea that mafias were voting against themselves was too far fetched in my opinion. Obviously I was wrong, and luckily nobody followed me.
(19-11-2013 08:35 PM)nach_in Wrote:  Oh btw, Muffs is clearly not a mafia by now, when townies vote mafia the decisions are never so unanimous. So I'll change my vote to the most suspicious looking guy
Pulling an I&I on the game to make me look bad huh?

What is odd is that you're not the first to claim that role hughsie... Why would you claim a vanilla role so late?

Vote: Lynch Hughsie

20-11-2013, 01:05 PM
(20-11-2013 01:00 PM)nach_in Wrote:  
(20-11-2013 12:29 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  Not lynching muffs makes me mafia? Really? Come on people (especially our experienced players), think this through. We knew muffs targeted Rev. We knew neither the watcher or tracker did. The cop was unaccounted for. This meant that there was a 50/50 chance of muffs being either mafia or the cop. I thought it was a little rash to risk lynching the cop day two on a 50/50. Even though it worked out I still stand by my logic on that. Anyone care to tell me where it's wrong?

Yup, but I actually gave a justification, I saw an unanimous vote and I thought that was weird, the idea that mafias were voting against themselves was too far fetched in my opinion. Obviously I was wrong, and luckily nobody followed me.
(19-11-2013 08:35 PM)nach_in Wrote:  Oh btw, Muffs is clearly not a mafia by now, when townies vote mafia the decisions are never so unanimous. So I'll change my vote to the most suspicious looking guy

What is odd is that you're not the first to claim that role hughsie... Why would you claim a vanilla role so late?

I didn't say you offered no justification. I said you offered no good justification (which you didn't).

I've already explained my lack of activity in the game, it's now up to people to decide whether or not they think it's possible. I've asked to be investigated tonight, maybe you are desperate to avoid that as you know I'll come up townie meaning this is your last chance to engineer a mislynch? Is one day to prove myself definitively really too much to ask?

Anyway, I was holding off on voting pending more info but as you appear to have it in for me I see little choice other than to defend myself.

Lynch: nach_in

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
20-11-2013, 01:31 PM
(20-11-2013 01:05 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  
(20-11-2013 01:00 PM)nach_in Wrote:  Yup, but I actually gave a justification, I saw an unanimous vote and I thought that was weird, the idea that mafias were voting against themselves was too far fetched in my opinion. Obviously I was wrong, and luckily nobody followed me.

I didn't say you offered no justification. I said you offered no good justification (which you didn't).

I've already explained my lack of activity in the game, it's now up to people to decide whether or not they think it's possible. I've asked to be investigated tonight, maybe you are desperate to avoid that as you know I'll come up townie meaning this is your last chance to engineer a mislynch? Is one day to prove myself definitively really too much to ask?

Anyway, I was holding off on voting pending more info but as you appear to have it in for me I see little choice other than to defend myself.

Lynch: nach_in

Good justification in this game? seriously? I'm working with what I got man!
Do we have any more obvious mafia? what about Smercury? he was pointing at you...

20-11-2013, 01:46 PM
Hughsie, you are not Rudolph, I AM! I was 95% sure you were mafia! now there is no question. Think about this ppl, would an admitted noob be given a mafia role? HIGHLY unlikely! I role revealed to smooth, and there is one other player that can vouch for me. I'll wait for them to step forward if they like.

vote LYNCH HUGHSIE!!!!

Oh and the cop was accounted for. Smooth said two ppl claimed the role of cop. One of those was after muffs tried to claim the role. Seemed unlikely to me that muffs was being honest after that point, too much evidence against him. Making the odds much better he was mafia. (Just... Like... You) BOOM!

Sorry lil too excited about all this haha let's win this townies!! :-D

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta
20-11-2013, 01:52 PM
Alright people. I have been contacted by the Watcher, who wishes to remain anonymous. Since my role isn't powerful anyway, I am going to do the big reveal so he/she remains hidden.

Anyhow, I have been in contact with a few of you, three of which which can back up what I am saying. Here is the following info about what happened.

The Doc protected me last night, so thanks for that. I asked SC to request the doc take care of me last night. Before earmuffs died he told me that he thought I was a miser, which was a fair guess. Anyhow I used that info to get SC to get the both the watcher and doc to target me. It worked beautifully. The attempted assassin was one of the people on the short list of baddies, whether mafia or snowman I do not know, but....

Vote: Lynch cjlr

The Watcher wishes me to relay the following:

"The tracker tracked Vosur. He did not go anywhere, so nothing conclusive on him."

"The Cop investigated KidC he came back clean." This is odd to me because he PM'd me and role revealed, but he also claimed to have role revealed to SC last night. Since I was in the room with her and she updated me on who did and didn't role reveal until she died it doesn't seem very plausible.

Anyhow, could Tiny Tim PM me before my death tonight?

20-11-2013, 02:19 PM
(20-11-2013 01:52 PM)Dark Light Wrote:  Alright people. I have been contacted by the Watcher, who wishes to remain anonymous. Since my role isn't powerful anyway, I am going to do the big reveal so he/she remains hidden.

Anyhow, I have been in contact with a few of you, three of which which can back up what I am saying. Here is the following info about what happened.

The Doc protected me last night, so thanks for that. I asked SC to request the doc take care of me last night. Before earmuffs died he told me that he thought I was a miser, which was a fair guess. Anyhow I used that info to get SC to get the both the watcher and doc to target me. It worked beautifully. The attempted assassin was one of the people on the short list of baddies, whether mafia or snowman I do not know, but....

Vote: Lynch cjlr

The Watcher wishes me to relay the following:

"The tracker tracked Vosur. He did not go anywhere, so nothing conclusive on him."

"The Cop investigated KidC he came back clean." This is odd to me because he PM'd me and role revealed, but he also claimed to have role revealed to SC last night. Since I was in the room with her and she updated me on who did and didn't role reveal until she died it doesn't seem very plausible.

Anyhow, could Tiny Tim PM me before my death tonight?

why cjlr?

20-11-2013, 02:21 PM
(20-11-2013 02:19 PM)nach_in Wrote:  why cjlr?

He is the non-doc that targeted me last night. We had no deaths last night. Do the math.