Happy Holidays: A Merry Mafia XVIII

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
20-11-2013, 02:23 PM
RE: Happy Holidays: A Merry Mafia XVIII
I'm confused. How is it possible that two townies died in the first night while nobody died last night? I'm inclined to believe Dark Light when he says that the doctor protected him, but that would only explain the absence of one death. Huh

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
20-11-2013, 02:25 PM
(20-11-2013 02:21 PM)Dark Light Wrote:  
(20-11-2013 02:19 PM)nach_in Wrote:  why cjlr?

He is the non-doc that targeted me last night. We had no deaths last night. Do the math.

You're right

Btw, I can vouch for you, so I suggest all the townies vote like you, so we can get another successful lynch Smile

vote: Lynch cjlr

[Image: sigvacachica.png]
20-11-2013, 02:26 PM
(20-11-2013 02:23 PM)Vosur Wrote:  I'm confused. How is it possible that two townies died in the first night while nobody died last night? I'm inclined to believe Dark Light when he says that the doctor protected him, but that would only explain the absence of one death. Huh

We do not know the details of the Snowman. We know he has the ability to kill, but that's it. It could be a 50% chance. It could be he can only kill every other night, we don't know for sure how his role works, it is not public info.

20-11-2013, 02:27 PM
(20-11-2013 01:52 PM)Dark Light Wrote:  Alright people. I have been contacted by the Watcher, who wishes to remain anonymous. Since my role isn't powerful anyway, I am going to do the big reveal so he/she remains hidden.

Anyhow, I have been in contact with a few of you, three of which which can back up what I am saying. Here is the following info about what happened.

The Doc protected me last night, so thanks for that. I asked SC to request the doc take care of me last night. Before earmuffs died he told me that he thought I was a miser, which was a fair guess. Anyhow I used that info to get SC to get the both the watcher and doc to target me. It worked beautifully. The attempted assassin was one of the people on the short list of baddies, whether mafia or snowman I do not know, but....

Vote: Lynch cjlr

The Watcher wishes me to relay the following:

"The tracker tracked Vosur. He did not go anywhere, so nothing conclusive on him."

"The Cop investigated KidC he came back clean." This is odd to me because he PM'd me and role revealed, but he also claimed to have role revealed to SC last night. Since I was in the room with her and she updated me on who did and didn't role reveal until she died it doesn't seem very plausible.

Anyhow, could Tiny Tim PM me before my death tonight?

I didn't say I role revealed to SC last night. I sent her the PM this morning because I didn't see that she had been killed.

You are either mistaken or flat out lying.

" Generally speaking, the errors in religion are dangerous; those in philosophy only ridiculous."
David Hume
20-11-2013, 02:28 PM
I'm torn between voting for cjlr and Hughsie. Both of them appear to be guilty.

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]
20-11-2013, 02:31 PM
(20-11-2013 02:28 PM)Vosur Wrote:  I'm torn between voting for cjlr and Hughsie. Both of them appear to be guilty.
Both of them may be guilty.
Gotta go with evidence before gut reading though.
Lynch: cjlr
20-11-2013, 02:32 PM
Actually,whether you get a mafia or townie role aint determined by your game skill. Its random,as far random goes

I don't really like going outside.
It's too damn "peopley" out there....
20-11-2013, 02:33 PM
(20-11-2013 02:27 PM)KidCharlemagne1962 Wrote:  
(20-11-2013 01:52 PM)Dark Light Wrote:  Alright people. I have been contacted by the Watcher, who wishes to remain anonymous. Since my role isn't powerful anyway, I am going to do the big reveal so he/she remains hidden.

Anyhow, I have been in contact with a few of you, three of which which can back up what I am saying. Here is the following info about what happened.

The Doc protected me last night, so thanks for that. I asked SC to request the doc take care of me last night. Before earmuffs died he told me that he thought I was a miser, which was a fair guess. Anyhow I used that info to get SC to get the both the watcher and doc to target me. It worked beautifully. The attempted assassin was one of the people on the short list of baddies, whether mafia or snowman I do not know, but....

Vote: Lynch cjlr

The Watcher wishes me to relay the following:

"The tracker tracked Vosur. He did not go anywhere, so nothing conclusive on him."

"The Cop investigated KidC he came back clean." This is odd to me because he PM'd me and role revealed, but he also claimed to have role revealed to SC last night. Since I was in the room with her and she updated me on who did and didn't role reveal until she died it doesn't seem very plausible.

Anyhow, could Tiny Tim PM me before my death tonight?

I didn't say I role revealed to SC last night. I sent her the PM this morning because I didn't see that she had been killed.

You are either mistaken or flat out lying.

Okay, that makes much more since.

You said "I role revealed to SC but she's dead." I did understood this as "I revealed to her while she was living, but she can't verify it because she is no no longer allowed to verify my claim". I did not understand that you meant "I role revealed to an already dead person".

This puts my mind at ease.

20-11-2013, 02:37 PM
Forget seemingly random message. It is pointed at smercurry
and vote:cljr

I don't really like going outside.
It's too damn "peopley" out there....
20-11-2013, 02:39 PM
(20-11-2013 02:23 PM)Vosur Wrote:  I'm confused. How is it possible that two townies died in the first night while nobody died last night? I'm inclined to believe Dark Light when he says that the doctor protected him, but that would only explain the absence of one death. Huh

Because one of the kills (Rev) revealed it was from earmuffs and he is dead now, so he cannot kill at night any longer. One attempt was made last night which was interceded.

Going with Dark Light, this will work!

Lynch: cjlr