Happy Holidays: A Merry Mafia XVIII

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
20-11-2013, 02:40 PM
RE: Happy Holidays: A Merry Mafia XVIII
Lynch - cjlr

" Generally speaking, the errors in religion are dangerous; those in philosophy only ridiculous."
David Hume
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
20-11-2013, 02:45 PM
Well, let's hope for the best.

Vote: Lynch cjlr

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]
20-11-2013, 03:23 PM
Bastards.

I ain't done nothing to nobody.

And if I hadn't been stuck with a fever on top of work I'd've been here to defend myself.

Sad

... this is my signature!
20-11-2013, 03:35 PM
The "I can't currently defend myself defense". Well that's a new one on me. Big Grin

It wouldn't have mattered anyhow.

20-11-2013, 03:59 PM
The mafias seem to be quite busy lately Tongue

[Image: sigvacachica.png]
20-11-2013, 04:22 PM (This post was last modified: 20-11-2013 04:49 PM by Smercury44.)
I'm not changing my vote. Since I'm Rudolph, hughsie is OBVIOUSLY lying. Still not 100% on cjlr! but he's 2nd on my list of suspects.

Edit:

Some people (including myself) are still a bit on the fence about cjlr, the evidence is pretty damning... but I'm now 100% certain hughsie is mafia since he tried to claim innocence with MY role Dodgy if the person I role revealed to at the beginning of the game were to back me up, would anyone else change their vote to ensure we get a mafia member today? I suppose it would depend on how many of you trust this person, but neither myself nor the person who would back me have been included in the short list of bad guys.

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta
20-11-2013, 06:17 PM
I was confused over the role of The Grinch. But after praying for hours in the Ginger Bread Church of our Lady of the Holidays: Ferdi Nand, I received a vision from our Lord & Savior that the Grinch can take a townie with him to the hellish reaches of the south pole when he/she is lynched. My concern was that Muffs would be townie = 3 dead before any scum were found. Then we'd race to lynch smooth if she didn't die that night, and she'd do her grinch role thing & then it'd be 5 dead townies (after her scummy buddies whacked another the night prior to her being lynched) to 1 scum. In the end I voted for Muffs after I asked smoothcriminal a question to which there was ONE answer, & ONE answer only. She passed by giving me the exact role of Smercurry.

I'm Frosty the Snowman, which is something I told smooth before she died. Smercurry has claimed to be Rudolph from the beginning.
Unfortunately, I've gambled some. I thought Ferdi wouldn't give an important, or mafia, role to a couple of n00bs like Smercurry & myself, so I told her (among others) my role. I also gave my name to Muffs. Whether he believed it enough to tell his scummy buddies, I don't know, nor do I know how we could use that to our advantage.

If you find holes in my logic, don't be surprised; I'm not a mastermind Tongue
BUT....
If we lynch Hughsie, and he is Rudolph, then we'll know Smercurry has been playing me from the start. If he is scum, then you can put a little extra trust on Smercurry's, and my, tab.

Vote: Lynch Hughsie
[+] 1 user Likes TheGulegon's post
20-11-2013, 06:21 PM
Hug don't know if it counts for much, but I back Gulegon's account of events. He revealed his character to me as frosty from the beginning, and smooth and I also exchanged roles near the beginning as well.

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta
20-11-2013, 06:27 PM
(20-11-2013 06:21 PM)Smercury44 Wrote:  Hug don't know if it counts for much, but I back Gulegon's account of events. He revealed his character to me as frosty from the beginning, and smooth and I also exchanged roles near the beginning as well.

Worry not my dears, hughsie is probably next, we just have to take a lead and follow it to ensure a mafia lynch, but nobody is oblivious to the evidence Wink

[Image: sigvacachica.png]
20-11-2013, 07:08 PM
(20-11-2013 06:17 PM)TheGulegon Wrote:  I was confused over the role of The Grinch. But after praying for hours in the Ginger Bread Church of our Lady of the Holidays: Ferdi Nand, I received a vision from our Lord & Savior that the Grinch can take a townie with him to the hellish reaches of the south pole when he/she is lynched. My concern was that Muffs would be townie = 3 dead before any scum were found. Then we'd race to lynch smooth if she didn't die that night, and she'd do her grinch role thing & then it'd be 5 dead townies (after her scummy buddies whacked another the night prior to her being lynched) to 1 scum. In the end I voted for Muffs after I asked smoothcriminal a question to which there was ONE answer, & ONE answer only. She passed by giving me the exact role of Smercurry.

I'm Frosty the Snowman, which is something I told smooth before she died. Smercurry has claimed to be Rudolph from the beginning.
Unfortunately, I've gambled some. I thought Ferdi wouldn't give an important, or mafia, role to a couple of n00bs like Smercurry & myself, so I told her (among others) my role. I also gave my name to Muffs. Whether he believed it enough to tell his scummy buddies, I don't know, nor do I know how we could use that to our advantage.

If you find holes in my logic, don't be surprised; I'm not a mastermind Tongue
BUT....
If we lynch Hughsie, and he is Rudolph, then we'll know Smercurry has been playing me from the start. If he is scum, then you can put a little extra trust on Smercurry's, and my, tab.

Vote: Lynch Hughsie

Lol at you wanting to lynch me without waiting one day to investigate me and be sure, very suspicious. Consider

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.