Happy Holidays: A Merry Mafia XVIII

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
20-11-2013, 07:32 PM
RE: Happy Holidays: A Merry Mafia XVIII
(20-11-2013 07:28 PM)TheGulegon Wrote:  Someone give me a count on votes; I'm lazy!

7 to lynch cjlr (majority) 2 for Hughsie

and 1 for a2

Lynch: Atothetheist

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 5 users Like Revenant77x's post
20-11-2013, 07:44 PM
(20-11-2013 07:32 PM)Dark Light Wrote:  6 for cjlr, 2 for Hughsie, 1 for nach in is the current count.

A majority count will hang cjlr regardless of my vote for Hughsie, yes?
So have your lynching!
Even if it results in my selfless death toward the righteous cause of townie victory, I want my surviving kin to know who the real Rudolph is! Hughsie, or Smercurry!
20-11-2013, 07:52 PM
Yep, counted again. Cjlr -7, hughsie - 2, nach_in 1. And.... A zombie vote for Ato Laughat

I can't in good conscience change my vote. I'm not in on any of the alliances that point to cjlr. There is a lot of evidence against him, but I know hughsie is mafia, evidence + him trying to claim my role.

Cjlr will still get lynched without my vote. Sorry! No

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta
20-11-2013, 08:07 PM
(20-11-2013 07:52 PM)Smercury44 Wrote:  Yep, counted again. Cjlr -7, hughsie - 2, nach_in 1. And.... A zombie vote for Ato Laughat

I can't in good conscience change my vote. I'm not in on any of the alliances that point to cjlr. There is a lot of evidence against him, but I know hughsie is mafia, evidence + him trying to claim my role.

Cjlr will still get lynched without my vote. Sorry! No

Good point! How can I trust those who are making the case against cjlr until after he's dead and all has been laid bare? I've not been invited into any of their confidences!
So cjlr dies tonight and Hughsie's up for the chopping block tomorrow!
I'm so scared of spiteful last acts I've put my corn-cob pipe away just in case an assassin placed one of those cigarette pranks in it, causing sparks that would ignite my eyes made of coal!
Oh...
and if I find out you're not Rudolph, Smercurry, and live long enough to act on it...
I'll scare the shit outta you!
[Image: scary-snowman.jpg]
Tongue
[+] 1 user Likes TheGulegon's post
20-11-2013, 08:27 PM
Alright rebels without a cause, do whatever you want, but if the mafia changes votes from cjlr to someone else and the lynch doesn't go through I will hang you out of spite.

There is no point in taking risks.

[+] 1 user Likes Dark Light's post
20-11-2013, 08:58 PM

Yep.

And I just used my mad terrorist skills to take out myself and Gulegon.

LYNCH ME NOW, YOU LITTLE SHITS.

Big Grin

... this is my signature!
20-11-2013, 08:59 PM (This post was last modified: 21-11-2013 09:29 AM by Ferdinand.)
The entire crowd chanted cjlr's name in anger. A citizen approached him with a rope, but just as the citizen was close enough, cjlr ripped off his shirt. Strapped to his chest was a large square mechanism... a bomb. 5 minutes before the lynch, he pressed his palm against the center of the box, detonating the bomb.

cjlr has killed himself before the lynch. He was Grinch, the terrorist.

In the midst of the bomb exploding, TheGulegon was killed. He was Frosty the Snowman.

Because the lynch of cjlr was unsuccessful, the crowd turned to the remaining votes. Everyone looked at each other and shrugged, deciding that after gathering all of the rope and setting up the gallows, a lynch could not be wasted. They decided on the first vote cast (majority vote was a tie.)

nach_in has been lynched. He was Winter Warlock, the doctor.

Day phase #3 has ended.

Night phase #3 has begun.
20-11-2013, 09:01 PM
What the fuck just happened?!?!

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
20-11-2013, 09:01 PM
hey! that wasn't in the rules!

[Image: sigvacachica.png]
20-11-2013, 09:02 PM
There were two votes votes for nach_in??? I thought it was 2 for hughsie, and one for nach_in!

Gulegone and I both voted hughsie, and hughsie voted nach_in. Where is the second for nach_in?

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta