Happy Holidays: A Merry Mafia XVIII

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
20-11-2013, 09:18 PM (This post was last modified: 20-11-2013 09:27 PM by TheGulegon.)
RE: Happy Holidays: A Merry Mafia XVIII
(20-11-2013 09:14 PM)Lightvader Wrote:  Sooooo,nach and cljr are dead? Or just nach?
DL,becouse of cljr's ability(his lynch was unsuccesfull), the remaining votes were chosen. Since hughsie voted first,and in the event of a tie,time is a tie breaker(new info to me) so nach got lynched.
Now you really wish more people voted hughsie,huh?

No shit Drinking Beverage

They say poop gets released when you die, but I was a snowman. ...no shit....
You guys don't have a funny bone in your bodies, do ya? Dodgy

Tongue
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
20-11-2013, 09:19 PM
Cjlr, Gulegon, and nach_in are dead. Woulda been a shame if some noobs tried to ruin the game for everyone huh? Drinking Beverage

In all fairness, I didn't know whether or not hughsie was the grinch, so it could have gone the other way if he had been and we lynched him.

Unless the mafia has an active target in mind, I think I may be next, and now there's no doctor! Boooooo! Lol

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta
20-11-2013, 09:20 PM
I have to say this is the single worst ruling I have seen in these games. Either you make 2 posts or you count Thegulegons vote cause he was still alive at 10.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 3 users Like Revenant77x's post
20-11-2013, 09:20 PM
(20-11-2013 09:08 PM)LadyJane Wrote:  No, you and your comrades knew because why go after glugeon? Cuz srsly.

It was in the thread for all to see. I forgot about my vote because I was so preoccupied with trying to avoid being lynched myself. I'm guessing someone else didn't forget my vote. Undecided

It makes sense I guess. The mafia didn't want the lynch to fall to me as they think they can get me lynched tomorrow. This is why I again call on the cop to investigate me tonight. The remaining mafia member can commute but that won't hinder an investigation in effect. If I am mafia and I commute then the investigation will fail. If the investigation fails tonight then you will still know I'm mafia as that is the only way it can fail.

Investigate me tonight if you're the cop and prove my innocence.

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
20-11-2013, 09:23 PM
(20-11-2013 09:20 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  
(20-11-2013 09:08 PM)LadyJane Wrote:  No, you and your comrades knew because why go after glugeon? Cuz srsly.

It was in the thread for all to see. I forgot about my vote because I was so preoccupied with trying to avoid being lynched myself. I'm guessing someone else didn't forget my vote. Undecided

It makes sense I guess. The mafia didn't want the lynch to fall to me as they think they can get me lynched tomorrow. This is why I again call on the cop to investigate me tonight. The remaining mafia member can commute but that won't hinder an investigation in effect. If I am mafia and I commute then the investigation will fail. If the investigation fails tonight then you will still know I'm mafia as that is the only way it can fail.

Investigate me tonight if you're the cop and prove my innocence.

Or investigate me. If I'm Rudolph the hughsie problem is solved. No question as to whether he used his power to avoid suspicion.

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta
20-11-2013, 09:23 PM
(20-11-2013 09:23 PM)Smercury44 Wrote:  Or investigate me. If I'm Rudolph the hughsie problem is solved. No question as to whether he used his power to avoid suspicion.

That works for me.

Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
20-11-2013, 09:25 PM
So, just out of curiosity, Vosur, care to make a claim? No?

20-11-2013, 09:26 PM
My bright shiny nose will reveal the truth!

[Image: 38bfb99c05b1419a8fff4daedf44e627_zps3a8b163d.jpg]

[+] 1 user Likes Smercury44's post
20-11-2013, 09:29 PM
Up to two more townies will die tonight...unless there's some secret power that will take out 4 or 5 townies...

The Snowman will kill one and Vosur the mafia will kill the other. Then day comes and and atomic bomb takes out the rest of us or we lynch. Playing a perfect game the townies just may squeak by with a win.

20-11-2013, 09:29 PM
(20-11-2013 09:26 PM)Smercury44 Wrote:  My bright shiny nose will reveal the truth!

[Image: 38bfb99c05b1419a8fff4daedf44e627_zps3a8b163d.jpg]

Roll on tomorrow. Let's see how confident you are at the end of the phase. Are the jitters setting in yet?

Best
Worst