Happy Holidays: A Merry Mafia XVIII

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
22-11-2013, 06:49 AM (This post was last modified: 22-11-2013 06:58 AM by Hughsie.)
RE: Happy Holidays: A Merry Mafia XVIII
Well played muffs and cjlr, I don't think a win was ever on the cards for us but I think we put up a decent fight. I can't believe how unlucky you were with your death muffs but I guess it just wasn't our game. Undecided

Loved the the lynching of cjlr though, at least we had our one moment with that. Big Grin

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Hughsie's post
22-11-2013, 07:22 AM (This post was last modified: 22-11-2013 07:45 AM by Cheetory6.)
People really need to hold off on giving feedback for the round in this topic until it's over... x.x

Also: kind of stupid that people are giving so much shit about the style of the round when they knew going into it what the style was going to be. If you wanted something different that was still friendly for newer players, you should have piped up. Muffs, you're acting like you have a reason to say "I TOLD YOU SO" when it seriously sounds like you said nothing of the sort to Ferd while she was setting up the game. Correct me if I'm wrong on that front, but you knew what kind of round you signed up for. Plus, I imagine you'd feel pretty shitty too if anyone were to start shitting on your own round in the main topic while it was still happening. There's a time and place for giving feedback and it's not now and in this topic.
[+] 3 users Like Cheetory6's post
22-11-2013, 08:09 AM
(22-11-2013 07:22 AM)Cheetory6 Wrote:  Also: kind of stupid that people are giving so much shit about the style of the round when they knew going into it what the style was going to be.
Your assessment of the situation is incorrect. Ferdinand never told us that the winners are those who stay alive until the very end. Drinking Beverage

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]
22-11-2013, 08:26 AM
(22-11-2013 08:09 AM)Vosur Wrote:  Your assessment of the situation is incorrect. Ferdinand never told us that the winners are those who stay alive until the very end. Drinking Beverage
More referring to the whole 'roles should be hidden' thing. Stop drinking your snarky coffee Sad
22-11-2013, 08:30 AM
Quote:I agree that dead people don't win though, that's life.

No, that's fucking stupid. This isn't life, this a fucking game...
In real life there wouldn't be any winners because a shit load of people were just killed...

The whole side regardless of dead or alive should win, it's that simple.
It's how the game is played and it's how the game needs to be played.

Quote:Muffs, you're acting like you have a reason to say "I TOLD YOU SO" when it seriously sounds like you said nothing of the sort to Ferd while she was setting up the game.

Because I don't pay attention to this section unless I'm playing.
And I did say that characters shouldn't be revealed in my last game when DL was hosting.

Quote:Correct me if I'm wrong on that front, but you knew what kind of round you signed up for.

I know what I signed up for yes, it doesn't make what I suggested any less true...

Quote:Plus, I imagine you'd feel pretty shitty too if anyone were to start shitting on your own round in the main topic while it was still happening. There's a time and place for giving feedback and it's not now and in this topic.

Don't look at me, not my fault you'll aren't talking. I'm not stopping the game from being played.

[Image: 3cdac7eec8f6b059070d9df56f50a7ae.jpg]
Now with 40% more awesome.
[+] 1 user Likes earmuffs's post
22-11-2013, 08:42 AM
(22-11-2013 08:30 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  Don't look at me, not my fault you'll aren't talking. I'm not stopping the game from being played.
It's disruptive to the flow of the game to post it in here.. x.x
If you have a problem with the way a game is set up, save it for after the game or send it in a PM. The thing is that most of you guys are dead players and you're dropping huge posts about the content of the game when you're like dead and stuff.. meaning you should like.. be quiet because you're dead and stuff for now..
[+] 1 user Likes Cheetory6's post
22-11-2013, 09:20 AM
(22-11-2013 08:26 AM)Cheetory6 Wrote:  More referring to the whole 'roles should be hidden' thing. Stop drinking your snarky coffee Sad
How about "no"? Drinking Beverage

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]
22-11-2013, 09:31 AM
All was quiet throughout the night. How strange.

Night phase #4 has ended.

Day phase #5 has begun.
22-11-2013, 10:29 AM
Ok,if we roleeclaim,we will find the freelancer methinks

I don't really like going outside.
It's too damn "peopley" out there....
22-11-2013, 10:35 AM
I agree.

I'm the tracker, Heatmiser, and I busted muffs. MUHAHAHAHA!!!

Ahhhh... I think ya'll (you'll for muffs) underestimate the tracker position. Two times now it's done me right.
[+] 2 users Like LadyJane's post