Happy Holidays: A Merry Mafia XVIII

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
22-11-2013, 02:39 PM
RE: Happy Holidays: A Merry Mafia XVIII
Thank you Ferdy for a great game. That's two out of two that have been amazing now and I eagerly await your DC game when it's launched. Smile

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
22-11-2013, 03:00 PM
(22-11-2013 02:03 PM)Dark Light Wrote:  
(22-11-2013 01:48 PM)nach_in Wrote:  I didn't like it because it was unexpected, I guess that's a risk of having a terrorist role, and that's why I said it should be in the rules. Otherwise these things feel awkward.

But I must agree it was a nice twist overall.

The only thing I don't like, and this is not just for Ferdi, is for all the hosts, I think the winners should be by faction, not by last man standing, that encourages team work because we can take some risks for the greater good. If only survivors win, then it feels too random, and the best strategy is not to participate. Just my two cents Smile

PS: @Ferdi, I hope I didn't make you feel bad, you did a good job Wink

This is the only 'last man standing' game ever, so your criticism is of Ferdi, not any other host. It is supposed to be by faction. That's how I played the game regardless, and I still declare myself a winner.

It goes to anyone who hosts a game in the future. We did played nicely, and our sacrifice, together with SC martyrdom, wasn't in vain. So I consider myself a winner also

WE WON I TELL YOU! we won...

[Image: sigvacachica.png]
22-11-2013, 03:25 PM
Great game everyone:
ferdie,great game hosted. I still don't agree with day 3 becouse it wasnt written in the rules and unexpected,but yes,it did gave a nice twist. Overall,great game hosted

I don't really like going outside.
It's too damn "peopley" out there....
22-11-2013, 04:21 PM
I won! Drinking Beverage

22-11-2013, 04:40 PM
Now that the games over, what were the abilities of the snow monster? Just out of curiosity

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta
22-11-2013, 04:47 PM
Kill on alternate nights.

22-11-2013, 04:50 PM
(22-11-2013 04:40 PM)Smercury44 Wrote:  Now that the games over, what were the abilities of the snow monster? Just out of curiosity

He had an optional night kill every other night; there was 1 player (LadyJane) carrying poison in their pocket (the player was chosen using a random number generator.) If Vosur would have killed her, he would have died as well.

(22-11-2013 01:48 PM)nach_in Wrote:  I didn't like it because it was unexpected, I guess that's a risk of having a terrorist role, and that's why I said it should be in the rules. Otherwise these things feel awkward.

The only thing I left out in the rules was the how a tie in votes would be handled. I didn't think to add it because it rarely ever happens.

However, the mafia having a terrorist was listed in the OP from the start of the game. The only role abilities that were kept secret were those of the snow monster.
22-11-2013, 05:14 PM
(22-11-2013 04:50 PM)Ferdinand Wrote:  
(22-11-2013 04:40 PM)Smercury44 Wrote:  Now that the games over, what were the abilities of the snow monster? Just out of curiosity

He had an optional night kill every other night; there was 1 player (LadyJane) carrying poison in their pocket (the player was chosen using a random number generator.) If Vosur would have killed her, he would have died as well.

The only thing I left out in the rules was the how a tie in votes would be handled. I didn't think to add it because it rarely ever happens.

However, the mafia having a terrorist was listed in the OP from the start of the game. The only role abilities that were kept secret were those of the snow monster.

Of course, I get it, but when tie happen are usually awkward. And mine is just a suggestion for future games, you handled it great and it was reasonable.
And I'm kind of a rules junky, so I get confused when some things are not crystal clear, I think only DLJ is worse than me here Tongue

[Image: sigvacachica.png]
22-11-2013, 06:14 PM
[Image: tumblr_m60oztUgBM1ro16tz.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes Cheetory6's post
22-11-2013, 06:17 PM
(22-11-2013 06:14 PM)Cheetory6 Wrote:  [Image: tumblr_m60oztUgBM1ro16tz.gif]