Happy Holidays: A Merry Mafia XVIII

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
18-11-2013, 08:55 AM
RE: Happy Holidays: A Merry Mafia XVIII
(17-11-2013 08:50 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  vote: Lynch I&I

I like the path this game is taking.Drinking Beverage

" Generally speaking, the errors in religion are dangerous; those in philosophy only ridiculous."
David Hume
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes KidCharlemagne1962's post
18-11-2013, 10:25 AM
Just 35 more minutes to go until I can vote to lynch muffs. Drinking Beverage

18-11-2013, 10:27 AM
FREELANCER HAS BEEN ADDED! LET ME IN! LET ME IN! Big Grin

[Image: giphy.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes Tartarus Sauce's post
18-11-2013, 10:32 AM
(18-11-2013 10:27 AM)Tartarus Sauce Wrote:  FREELANCER HAS BEEN ADDED! LET ME IN! LET ME IN! Big Grin

Change vote: Vote - Lynch Tartarus! Tongue

[+] 1 user Likes Dark Light's post
18-11-2013, 11:01 AM
You know, you're awfully excited to lynch somebody Dark Light.
It's almost like you want to lynch as many people as possible.

But I suppose that's to be expected from the Abdominal Snow Monster...

I was in a Skype chat earlier today (well, yesterday now but w/e) when Ferdy was giving out roles to everybody.
It was interesting because Ferdy was in the call and Dark Light logged on to Skype and joined the call to ask about his role.
He said that's why he logged on Skype but I never herd or saw him ask Ferdy in our group call which means he must have done it privately which means he must have something to hide...

The curious thing though is, why would Dark Light, a veteran player of the game, need clarification at all..
Am I to believe someone who has played many many games needs clarification as to the Doctor or Cop or Vanilla Townie???
I don't think so.

There's only one possible conclusion I could come too.
He's the Abdominal Snow Monster.
He has to be. It's an unknown role (as opposed to straight serial killer for example) and so is probably some custom variant.
This is the only thing Dark Light, an experienced player, would require clarification on.

I don't think we're going to get more solid evidence against someone Day 1 than that.

vote: Lynch Dark Light

Oh, and yes I know how this looks being the first to vote Day 1. I wouldn't do it if I didn't have compelling evidence like this. Plus, it's nearly 6am and I'm going to bed soon so I wont be up till 2pm (3 hours before day phase ends) in which case most of you would have logged on and off again and I wouldn't put it passed all of you to troll me and vote me off. Dodgy
So that's why I'm sharing this information now. 1) time zones. 2) so I can say "I told you so" if I get lynched and DL does turn out to be the Abdominal Snow Monster like I'm predicting.

I'm tired as fuck, night all.

[Image: 3cdac7eec8f6b059070d9df56f50a7ae.jpg]
Now with 40% more awesome.
18-11-2013, 11:08 AM
Ha!

If anyone's curious to know what happened there was a typo in my PM which confused me. Ferdi even said so in the skype call. She fixed it. The real question is, why would a veteran player like me even ask the mod for clarification in a public call if I had something to hide.

Muffs is either a dummy, or mafia, or the snowman himself.

By the way, there is two other witnesses to the convo. smoothcriminal, which was setting on the couch adjacent to me, and Rev.

18-11-2013, 11:20 AM
Ferdy said there was typos in the thread, which she had already corrected...
And you didn't ask her publicly. You distinctly said "I logged on to ask Ferdy for clarification on my role". You said this very casual like, without thinking about it.
That was it, you did the clarification privately.

[Image: 3cdac7eec8f6b059070d9df56f50a7ae.jpg]
Now with 40% more awesome.
18-11-2013, 11:24 AM
(18-11-2013 11:20 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  Ferdy said there was typos in the thread, which she had already corrected...
And you didn't ask her publicly. You distinctly said "I logged on to ask Ferdy for clarification on my role". You said this very casual like, without thinking about it.
That was it, you did the clarification privately.

Yes, she said there was a typo in the thread, which she copied and pasted into everyone's PM. She sent the PM, then saw the mistake and corrected it. Since she said so to you me and Rev I'm assuming she would acknowledge this publicly. I did no private clarification.

18-11-2013, 11:32 AM
I'm sorry I'm late on this. I'm at school, so I may have to start posting day phase thirty minutes early every day. I have 7 classes a day and can use my phone freely in 5 of them. My class around the start of the day phase is one of the 2 my phone use is restricted, but it's not a problem for me

DAY PHASE #1 BEGAN THIRTY MINUTES AGO.

I forgot to update the OP last night but I will do so when I get home after school (in a couple of hours.)
18-11-2013, 12:36 PM
Vote: No Lynch

[Image: giphy.gif]