RE: Happy Holidays: A Merry Mafia XVIII
Why should we lynch the kitty?

I don't really like going outside.
It's too damn "peopley" out there....
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
18-11-2013, 04:46 PM
(18-11-2013 04:43 PM)Lightvader Wrote:  Why should we lynch the kitty?

I'm actually changing my mind here. Some info has come up and if it pans out I think we can trust the cat. Will know more by tomorrow (maybe) but for now.

Vote: No Lynch

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
18-11-2013, 04:49 PM

for the lolz?

[Image: sigvacachica.png]
18-11-2013, 05:01 PM
(18-11-2013 04:46 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  

I'm actually changing my mind here. Some info has come up and if it pans out I think we can trust the cat. Will know more by tomorrow (maybe) but for now.

Considering no night actions have been performed I think it is safe to assume one of two things. Either both of you are mafia and are attempting to make one another look like townies, or he role revealed to you. Care to comment?

18-11-2013, 05:10 PM
(18-11-2013 05:01 PM)Dark Light Wrote:  
(18-11-2013 04:46 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  I'm actually changing my mind here. Some info has come up and if it pans out I think we can trust the cat. Will know more by tomorrow (maybe) but for now.

Considering no night actions have been performed I think it is safe to assume one of two things. Either both of you are mafia and are attempting to make one another look like townies, or he role revealed to you. Care to comment?

He role revealed, and since we have not had a night action yet I can neither confirm nor disprove what he claimed. By tomorrow I may have more intel.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
18-11-2013, 06:18 PM

Because....

Tongue

Seriously, though. I'm new in town, so what does a n00b know, but out of our population of 15 I assume most are townies tried -n- true, myself included, I assure you! Offing one of our own by accident sounds like a good way to aid the scum!

I'm not bloodthirsty! Drinking Beverage
[+] 1 user Likes TheGulegon's post
18-11-2013, 06:28 PM
no lynch

18-11-2013, 06:46 PM (This post was last modified: 18-11-2013 07:05 PM by Dark Light.)
Has anyone heard from Smercury? Not asking if you got any info, just want to know if anyone has been contacted by her.

18-11-2013, 06:58 PM
Angel

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta
18-11-2013, 07:08 PM
If you are a vanilla townie please publicly claim your role.