Happy Holidays everyone.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
24-12-2013, 03:43 PM
Wink Happy Holidays everyone.
Wishing everyone here happy holidays. I have a ham ready for the oven, as well as baked potatoes (with my special topping), macaroni and cheese, and dinner rolls. A simple meal that will include vegies and an apple pie that is baking now.

One of my daughters and her husband and daughter will be here to eat with us. There are gifts waiting for the Bailey.

My son is off getting a new tattoo...how festive is that? My gift to him was to pay for part of it. Big Grin

My other daughter and her kids are in SC. I would have liked to have seen them but maybe they can come in the summer instead.

I know a lot of people struggle with family issues and sadness this time of year but I hope you all manage to have a good meal, a good day, and may we all have a wonderful new year!

Peace

I'm not anti-social. I'm pro-solitude. Sleepy
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 9 users Like Anjele's post
24-12-2013, 03:44 PM
RE: Happy Holidays everyone.
(24-12-2013 03:43 PM)Anjele Wrote:  My son is off getting a new tattoo...how festive is that? My gift to him was to pay for part of it. Big Grin

Is it a "Mom" tattoo?

As I said in the other thread, may everyone have a joyous next couple of days! I've prepared some delicious prime rib for dinner with my family tonight. It's particularly on the rare side - the only correct way to eat any meat. I'll also be attending midnight mass tonight. I'm a sucker for the singing.

“The only reason people do not know much is because they do not care to know. They are incurious. Incuriousity is the oddest and most foolish failing there is.” -Stephen Fry
[+] 1 user Likes Fat Mac's post
24-12-2013, 03:57 PM (This post was last modified: 24-12-2013 06:27 PM by Bucky Ball.)
I actually dug out my granny's holiday cookie recipes, and baked today. (I NEVER "bake", well almost never). Weeping
I MADE my little brother help me, (you should have seen him roll his eyes when I told him what "he was going to do")...but he actually had fun. We made ginger bread boys, and frosted them, sugar cookies with powdered sugar frosting, Russian tea (balls) cakes, and some Kentucky bourbon laced chocolate fudge. Not bad. They only need to bake for about 10 minutes each. Too bad you live so far, or I'd bring ya a bag full.
Happy holidays to you too Ang.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein
Those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music - Friedrich Nietzsche
[+] 2 users Like Bucky Ball's post
24-12-2013, 04:23 PM
Happy holidays everyone

Attached File(s)
.jpg  happy-whatever-doesn-t-offend-you.american-apparel-unisex-fitted-tee.white.w760h760.jpg (Size: 161.87 KB / Downloads: 30)

I don't really like going outside.
It's too damn "peopley" out there....
24-12-2013, 04:38 PM
(24-12-2013 03:44 PM)Fat Mac Wrote:  
(24-12-2013 03:43 PM)Anjele Wrote:  My son is off getting a new tattoo...how festive is that? My gift to him was to pay for part of it. Big Grin

Is it a "Mom" tattoo?

He got a 'Mom' tattoo four years ago when I was diagnosed with cancer. So, no this is something else.

24-12-2013, 04:43 PM
All i want for christmas is....angie adopting me

I don't really like going outside.
It's too damn "peopley" out there....
[+] 2 users Like Lightvader's post
24-12-2013, 04:49 PM
You are officially adopted. Heart

[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
24-12-2013, 04:50 PM
Merry Christmas from way down under.
It's actually lunch time Christmas day right now, relatives are going to arrive soon... Dodgy the fun begins..

[Image: 3cdac7eec8f6b059070d9df56f50a7ae.jpg]
Now with 40% more awesome.
24-12-2013, 04:52 PM
(24-12-2013 04:50 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  Merry Christmas from way down under.
It's actually lunch time Christmas day right now, relatives are going to arrive soon... Dodgy the fun begins..

Enjoy it a little bit Muffs...it's good for the soul. Tongue

My exposure to family will be quite brief but just enough. Tomorrow I have already scheduled a nap, or two, or three...

24-12-2013, 04:57 PM
Merry Christmas to you Anjele!

I haven't been productive today, been busy watching the kids goof off and wrestle…..silly girls, last minute grocery shopping, phone calls with old friends, Christmas movies and munching on Christmas treats…..I have all night to wrap gifts while kids sleep, right?!

May your holiday be awesome!

Heart

"Life is a daring adventure or it is nothing"--Helen Keller
[+] 1 user Likes Bows and Arrows's post