Happy Holidays everyone.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
24-12-2013, 08:37 PM
RE: Happy Holidays everyone.
(24-12-2013 06:29 PM)Ferdinand Wrote:  I Heart Anj.
Hug

I'm not anti-social. I'm pro-solitude. Sleepy
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
24-12-2013, 09:08 PM
Got a Heisenberg action figure for Christmas; that will go on the shelf next to my gliding Jesus action figure. My kids give me the most random stuff.

Got a total of $250.00 in Amazon gift cards, I feel a shopping spree coming on when my textbook trade ins get posted...WOOHOO! Then I will have over $400.00 in Amazon credit.

Couldn't think of anything to get my husband so I got him ten $10.00 scratch tickets...he won $330.00. So that was a score for me in gift giving.

Food was great and too much. I feel like I need to roll from room to room. And another Christmas Eve is in the books.

[+] 2 users Like Anjele's post
24-12-2013, 09:12 PM
Damn, I missed our Christmas dinner because I couldn't get out of bed. Big Grin

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes Vosur's post
24-12-2013, 09:13 PM
(24-12-2013 09:12 PM)Vosur Wrote:  Damn, I missed our Christmas dinner because I couldn't get out of bed. Big Grin

It was good, you should have been here. Tongue

24-12-2013, 09:19 PM
HAPPY... oh fuck it, I'm already too drunk for this shit...

merry happies and many festivus and sol invictus a todos y todas! Smile

[Image: sigvacachica.png]
[+] 2 users Like nach_in's post
24-12-2013, 09:22 PM
(24-12-2013 09:08 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Got a Heisenberg action figure for Christmas; that will go on the shelf next to my gliding Jesus action figure. My kids give me the most random stuff.

Got a total of $250.00 in Amazon gift cards, I feel a shopping spree coming on when my textbook trade ins get posted...WOOHOO! Then I will have over $400.00 in Amazon credit.

Couldn't think of anything to get my husband so I got him ten $10.00 scratch tickets...he won $330.00. So that was a score for me in gift giving.

Food was great and too much. I feel like I need to roll from room to room. And another Christmas Eve is in the books.

Can you tell what a Heisenberg action figure "does'', or is it in a box with an uncollapsed wave function ?

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein
Those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music - Friedrich Nietzsche
24-12-2013, 09:27 PM
(24-12-2013 09:22 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  
(24-12-2013 09:08 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Got a Heisenberg action figure for Christmas; that will go on the shelf next to my gliding Jesus action figure. My kids give me the most random stuff.

Can you tell what a Heisenberg action figure "does'', or is it in a box with an uncollapsed wave function ?
He is armed and he has a bag of money. Sounds like some kind of action going on. Tongue

24-12-2013, 09:34 PM
(24-12-2013 09:22 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  

I'm uncertain of the packaging. Dodgy

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like Chas's post
24-12-2013, 09:54 PM
Well, I got about five minutes free. We had a delightful little ice storm this end of the world, so good times. Also, family.

I still love you all, so happy holidays (whichever of 'em) to each of you out there.

KEEP SATURN IN SATURNALIA.

... this is my signature!
[+] 2 users Like cjlr's post
24-12-2013, 10:07 PM
I hope everyone has a happy day. Eat, drink, and be merry. Enjoy friends and family.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 4 users Like Chas's post