Happy Holidays everyone.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
24-12-2013, 10:10 PM
RE: Happy Holidays everyone.
(24-12-2013 09:08 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Got a Heisenberg action figure for Christmas; that will go on the shelf next to my gliding Jesus action figure. My kids give me the most random stuff.

Got a total of $250.00 in Amazon gift cards, I feel a shopping spree coming on when my textbook trade ins get posted...WOOHOO! Then I will have over $400.00 in Amazon credit.

Couldn't think of anything to get my husband so I got him ten $10.00 scratch tickets...he won $330.00. So that was a score for me in gift giving.

Food was great and too much. I feel like I need to roll from room to room. And another Christmas Eve is in the books.

Sounds like a great day! Hug

God is a concept by which we measure our pain -- John Lennon

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
24-12-2013, 10:13 PM
(24-12-2013 10:07 PM)Chas Wrote:  I hope everyone has a happy day. Eat, drink, and be merry. Enjoy friends and family.

I wouldn't make it to merry without the drinking part. Thumbsup

Thank goodness I found gin.

Why is it wrong to open a bottle of wine at breakfast? But get some champagne and it's suddenly a celebration.

[+] 2 users Like Momsurroundedbyboys's post
24-12-2013, 10:22 PM
(24-12-2013 10:13 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  
(24-12-2013 10:07 PM)Chas Wrote:  I hope everyone has a happy day. Eat, drink, and be merry. Enjoy friends and family.

I wouldn't make it to merry without the drinking part. Thumbsup

Why is it wrong to open a bottle of wine at breakfast? But get some champagne and it's suddenly a celebration.

Christmas mornings with extended family include croissants and coffee followed by champagne and orange juice, then gifts. Thumbsup

I'll be missing that this year. Weeping

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
24-12-2013, 10:50 PM
Merry Giftmas, everyone. May you only be sober enough to remember the good parts. Thumbsup

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRcmPL4codsbtiJhpFav3r...-w_49ttW6a]
[+] 2 users Like Jeffasaurus's post
24-12-2013, 11:25 PM
(24-12-2013 10:22 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(24-12-2013 10:13 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  I wouldn't make it to merry without the drinking part. Thumbsup

Christmas mornings with extended family include croissants and coffee followed by champagne and orange juice, then gifts. Thumbsup

I'll be missing that this year. Weeping

Hug

25-12-2013, 01:53 AM
Likewise, Happy Holidays.......no matter what the hell you'll be up to.Exclamation
[+] 1 user Likes Juv's post
25-12-2013, 09:55 AM
Merry Christmas everyone!! I'm sufficiently hungover, trying to figure out my parents coffee machine, and waiting for everyone to wake the hell up!! Laugh out load

Love you guys, hope your holiday is wonderful Hug Heart
[+] 2 users Like Smercury44's post
25-12-2013, 10:15 AM
Up and at em. Gifts are opened (first round at least, grandma's is later). Got despicable me 2 on the tube, a little Christmas cheer in my coffee, and I'm sufficiently terrorizing the family with the boy's new nerf zombie killer shotgun. Evil_monster

Okay I'll admit it. It was more for me than for him. Tongue

Merry Christmas!

But now I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.

~ Umberto Eco
[+] 1 user Likes evenheathen's post