Happy National Ask An Atheist Day, Everybody!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
18-04-2013, 07:56 PM (This post was last modified: 18-04-2013 07:59 PM by Peanut.)
RE: Happy National Ask An Atheist Day, Everybody!
(18-04-2013 07:42 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  
(18-04-2013 07:38 PM)Peanut Wrote:  HUH? (Remember, I'm a n00b? I don't know what quote you are talking about!)

Do you see where I quoted you? Click on that section that has a white background.
HOLY SHIT! I never knew I could do that! (Click and see text written within the "snipped" portion.) Bowing

I will heed your words. Big Grin

Poison is too easy to detect now days. I will be more clever by that time Drinking Beverage

"It was life, often unsatisfying, frequently cruel, usually boring, sometimes beautiful, once in awhile exhilarating." -Stephen King
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Peanut's post
18-04-2013, 08:00 PM
(18-04-2013 07:45 PM)LadyJane Wrote:  Did you know that you are the oldest you have ever been, but also the youngest you'll ever be again? Feel how young you are.

I ain't as good as I once was, But I'm as good once as I ever was. Drinking Beverage

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
18-04-2013, 08:00 PM
(18-04-2013 07:54 PM)bbeljefe Wrote:  TELL HER WHO'S CD TO BUY AND STOP FUCKING WITH PEOPLE"S HEADS LIKE THAT!
What you mean?

Consider Did I miss something? Am I THAT naive?

"It was life, often unsatisfying, frequently cruel, usually boring, sometimes beautiful, once in awhile exhilarating." -Stephen King
18-04-2013, 08:03 PM
I thought ETA meant "estimated time of arrival..."

18-04-2013, 08:05 PM
(18-04-2013 08:00 PM)Peanut Wrote:  
(18-04-2013 07:54 PM)bbeljefe Wrote:  TELL HER WHO'S CD TO BUY AND STOP FUCKING WITH PEOPLE"S HEADS LIKE THAT!
What you mean?

Like I said, tell her who's CD to buy. She's young... she might buy some Brittney Spears shit that won't be worth a damn penny in ten years. TELL HER WHO'S CD TO BUY!!!

And quit fuckin around... Big Grin

The beginning of wisdom is to call things by their right names. - Chinese Proverb
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 3 users Like bbeljefe's post
18-04-2013, 08:09 PM
(18-04-2013 08:05 PM)bbeljefe Wrote:  
(18-04-2013 08:00 PM)Peanut Wrote:  What you mean?

Like I said, tell her who's CD to buy. She's young... she might buy some Brittney Spears shit that won't be worth a damn penny in ten years. TELL HER WHO'S CD TO BUY!!!

And quit fuckin around... Big Grin
Psssh! I went to business school. I know what a CD is.

Smile

[+] 1 user Likes Peanut's post
18-04-2013, 08:11 PM
(18-04-2013 07:52 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  
(18-04-2013 07:47 PM)ghostexorcist Wrote:  Can you lick your elbow?

No, but I might be willing to lick yours if you don't have psoriasis and you put a little bit of peanut butter on it.

This is good fodder for the quotes taken out of context thread.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 3 users Like ghostexorcist's post
18-04-2013, 08:14 PM
(18-04-2013 07:54 PM)bbeljefe Wrote:  
(18-04-2013 07:33 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  Which is, of course, why Paul of Tartarus wrote the King James Bible.

ETA: Be sure to click on the quote to see this Atheist's answers.

Dude, that was some fucked up financial advise to give a sweet, young, albeit squirrely woman who sincerely asked.

TELL HER WHO'S CD TO BUY AND STOP FUCKING WITH PEOPLE"S HEADS LIKE THAT!

I'm partial to checking CDs out from the library and pirating them for free on the county dime.

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
18-04-2013, 08:15 PM
(18-04-2013 08:03 PM)Peanut Wrote:  I thought ETA meant "estimated time of arrival..."

Edited to Add

~Izel
18-04-2013, 08:25 PM (This post was last modified: 18-04-2013 08:31 PM by Erxomai.)
(18-04-2013 07:49 PM)LadyJane Wrote:  Do you drink coffee, and do you brew it at home most of the time or go to a coffee shop?

This is a very sore topic with me, but you couldn't know it so I will let it slide and besides you're one of them damn fureners so I know you couldn't help yourself.

I was once a great connoisseur of coffee as most Seattlelites are. I have a special little widget that makes the best cup of coffee ever, which is this: http://www.peets.com/equipment/equipment...one-2.html
(Oh!!! I just learned they have a glass one. Drooling [Image: 504042_l.png]).

My favorite blend is Peet's Sulawesi-Kalosi, which is from Sumatra. http://www.peets.com/coffee/coffee-shop-...alosi.html ground for a #2 cone drip filter.

However, as you are aware, I am rather mentally ill suffering from Major Depression Recurrent and Dysthymia (that is, Double Depression) and generalized anxiety. When I started seeing a new psychiatrist in January, the first thing he did was make me stop drinking coffee because it exacerbates anxiety attacks. (He also made me promise to stop drinking alcohol, but after 2 months, I'm enjoying a nice glass of wine even as we type).

So...I do not drink coffee, but when I did, I preferred home brew rather than going to a coffee stand. HOWEVER...I did on occasion like to go here: http://www.cowgirlsespresso.com/

Weeping

~Izel